Home hiding spot ideas

7 Likes

Well, I’m not going to share any of my hiding spots here, especially since this forum is open to anyone on the internet. Same reason I don’t post pics of things I have on here.
Good ideas in the video. I saw the kitchen, so you have kick plates under the cabinets, I saw where people will cut the tops of their hollow doors and hang file folders down inside the door. You can’t see the tops of the doors, so that’s good.
If you bury in your yard or on the property, bury under some scrap metal, T-posts or something so that metal detectors will be almost uselss.

5 Likes

I cant hide guns yet, i have two kiddos that I suspect are terrorists patrolling my place. The two year old is the mastermind but the 4 year old is no joke, she interrogated the cat by beating it with legos earlier… needless to say my guns have to be locked up at the moment. I had a quick access mini safe thing but it crapped out on me.

9 Likes

did the cat cave?

7 Likes

No idea , The cat left and hasnt been back though.

5 Likes

hopefully it doesn’t end up the daily special at the local Chinese restaurant…

4 Likes

I hope not too, I really like that cat.

5 Likes

My Southern Belle wants an orange cat, loves them. But my dog hates them & will kill it ASAP. Im thinking compromise, going to buy my woman some orange hair dye for her kitty… :rofl:

4 Likes

Pictures!

5 Likes

Just take me home, I can be her pet… :smile: jk jk

I have 3 cats now. One is 18 years old , she belonged to my womans mom before she passed. Then theres the one that we found abandoned as a newborn maybe a day or two old just crawling around half dead…shes huge and healthy now glad to be done bottle feeding
her finally. Then theres my new cat the one that got interrogated, she’s a whitey with blue eyes very pretty well behaved cat.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Lmfao!

5 Likes