HOT CIVIL WAR

Fashion Phopah, clashes with jungle BDUs

8 Likes

Clash? Or “contrast”? :yep:

10 Likes

Democrat Win:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault rifles and 11 or more capacity magazines.

Regulate possession of existing rifles under the National Firearms Act.

Confiscate-purchase firearms and “high-capacity” magazines already in our communities.

Reduce the number of firearms an individual may purchase to one per month.

Require background checks for all gun sales.

Enact legislation prohibiting an individual who has been convicted of a misdemeanor “hate crime,” or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of “hate or bias” in its commission from purchasing or possessing a firearm.

Extend the timeline from three to 10 business days for background checks to be completed.

End the online sale of firearms, kits, parts, and ammunitions.

Incentivize states to adopt “red flag” laws by giving states funds to implement them.

Incentivize states to set up gun licensing programs.

10 Likes

The following was found written on a piece of paper as I was picking up trash along my street:

Purely theoretical question one: What infringement or combination of infringements in what possible order or combination and at what point would prompt a reasonable person to decide that legal and peaceful means of protecting human rights had failed?

Purely theoretical question two: Having determined that legal and peaceful means of protecting human rights have failed, who would be justified in doing what and where to whom using what means in order to make possible the restoration of rights?

Purely theoretical question three: Would a thoughtful person not be wise to determine answers to questions one and two in advance?

Purely theoretical question four: Is even posing such theoretical questions cause for being “red-flagged” and labeled as a domestic terrorist? Or, is such questioning exercise of free speech?

:thinking: :spook:

I also picked up a worthless lottery ticket, some fast-food wrappings, and a cigarette package. Thankfully, no condoms or dead animals today.

13 Likes

In other words, law-abiding hobbyists like us get punished, while the criminals carry on with business as usual. Great idea, Democrats!

no

:laughing:

14 Likes

@Prepper10

Sounds like a liberal’s wish list for harassing gun owners and buyers. I don’t see anything here that would actually reduce crime.

11 Likes

Repeat after me.
“I. WILL. NOT. COMPLY.”

8 Likes

NO. KNOCK. RAID.

6 Likes

Yes there will be some but how many can they do before they run out of people to do them . Some will comply but there will be enough that stand up and fight back . So how many will be that willing to bust down a door not knowing if they will survive .

7 Likes

That’s the optimistic spin.

Plenty of cops “get off” doing that crap. They also keep their paycheck and sweet retirement benefits. Alternative is being fired, not paying mortgage, losing insurance, putting family into relative’s basement?

Chances of a well-trained SWAT unit against some dude in his underwear at 3:00 a.m. might seem worth taking. After all, you’re less dangerous than the well prepared drug dealers they already bust every day.

Don’t forget packing the Supreme Court and somebody ratting out anyone at a gun range with more than five peas and a drinking straw.

That’s the less optimistic spin.

9 Likes

And when it gets to that point, there will be people that decide that it is better to be a hunter, than be hunted.

Politicians will not like the new world that they create.

10 Likes

When you live in an area that lets everybody know when a deputy gets within three miles of us you can be prepared you can decide to fight or flee . And how do they know when they bust down a door that they will be able to leave Without having to fight thier way out of the area . There are already areas they won’t go in some city’s after dark .

9 Likes

True.

6 Likes

D.O.G.S.

7 Likes

All I know is that the ATF specializes in killing them.

ATF Training Target

7 Likes

That goes both ways. :smiley:

6 Likes

doggy3

12 Likes

Translation from liberal: RETURN FIRE

7 Likes

@Quick_Draw_Mcgraw

Except for major drug busts, I think No-Knock Raids are incredibly stupid to do. Having a heavily-armed team of guys showing up at someone’s door at 4 or 5 o’clock in the morning, and known to have weapons (like for an ERPO raid), is just begging for trouble. And yet, this is exactly how some of the ERPO raids have been conducted. Almost a guarantee that someone (most likely the homeowner/firearm owner), will get hurt, if not killed. And, of course, could lead to one/some in the SWAT team getting hurt, too. Just to take the guy’s guns away from him because he might commit a crime someday? REALLY?

When will we get “common sense” law enforcement??? Or, is this the liberals’ view of it?

12 Likes

Hey, what can go wrong with raids at that hour? Just things like nuke reactor meltdowns and minor things like that happen in the early morning.

Seriously, major bad stuff happens in the wee hours. NKWs are a had idea at any time of the day but at that hour even worse. Humanity just doesn’t function well at that time. But an ERPO? Hey, he’s just a gun owner, so if he dies so what? Of course it’s the liberal idea of LE. Maybe they think the firearms can get flushed down the hopper? I think they confuse a gun owner with their kids who deal drugs.

11 Likes