House judiciary committee approves magazine ban

8 Likes

Lets sit back and watch the right fold…

Edited: because we are probably fucked here

6 Likes

I sure hope not.

4 Likes

I’m willing to bet that no one turns theirs in.

7 Likes

It’s good to see you back @Joe-Bob

5 Likes

Then we fight! There will be blood! They will not crush the 2nd amendment and get away with it

7 Likes

High capacity is over 2,000 rds… just my thought.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Great video.

4 Likes

Good thing I don’t have Magazines and I have what I now refer to as “clips”

4 Likes

If they outlaw guns then theres no reason to not say fuck it and mount homemade grenade launchers on our guns…oh how I wish Ragnar Bensen was still around :slightly_frowning_face:

Seriously not very many will comply at first

5 Likes

I doubt anyone will comply with this. It’s seen as such a small item to most that they won’t care at all.

I’m just glad democrats for years told me that I had clips so they can’t possibly be talking about the stuff I have.

5 Likes

Dont they want capacity limits? Here they tried for 5 but it didnt pass. Oregon is weird in that its almost Cali level liberal but gun laws have a hard time passing

5 Likes

Yeah they don’t mention a specific capacity limit in the article. Not sure what they are calling high capacity

4 Likes

I’m getting to that point of saying “fuck it” anyway.

6 Likes

Out of Committee and will sail through the house.
Then on the the Senate.
That is where our fight is.

6 Likes

It’s a pity more politicians don’t know our countries history.
Didn’t the Revolutionary war begin when the British troops marched out to confiscate Colonial arms?
Any one remember how that turned out?
Our esteemed politicos don’t, it seems.

6 Likes

You are absolutely correct.

Will be a sad day if the second one begins the same way, for the same reason, now won’t it.

4 Likes

Over taxation was the motivator but gun confiscation was the iceing on the cake. Whats funny is we pay more taxes than the founding fathers did.

4 Likes

I was going to correct them but you beat me to it

4 Likes