How about a Ham Radio Channel?

Greetings, all, I am happy to be here. I created a channel some time ago that was “on reserve” for several months, but one of the nice admins was able to get it activated for me after I submitted an email request. I am happy to be here now.

My name is Jason and I run a Ham Radio channel on YouTube. For obvious reasons, I am working to expand to other platforms, not only for my main channel, but also because I want to start a new Gun Review / Shooting channel. I’ll probably put it on YouTube also, but I will have to deal with all of their biased rules also, I am sure.

Anyway, I plan to post my Ham Radio videos here also, and will be making some new and unique videos for this site too. Let me know if any of you have heard of Ham Radio or know what it is - most of the Hams I know are also avid gun owners and collectors.

73 (best wishes) to all!

Jason - KC5HWB

19 Likes

I had 2 uncles that where big time ham radio guys. Held the top level broadcasting licenses, heard that is not as difficult today as it was back in there day before internet. Welcome to the forum.

12 Likes

Welcome from KY. Formally WN9NWL back in the 70’s. Need to get my general ticket one of these days. Dad has a lowband rig I can have if I get my ticket.

13 Likes

5 by 5

12 Likes

Welcome

13 Likes

Welcome @KC5HWB
Glad you’ve joined us at Full 30!!

13 Likes

Welcome aboard @KC5HWB

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @KC5HWB

12 Likes

Welcome @KC5HWB and I’m truly interested in learning about ham radios. Glad you’re here

13 Likes

Welcome from TX! I know nothing about ham radios but definitely want to learn and maybe get my license one day.

14 Likes

Welcome! I’m interested in Ham, and I’m studying for my Technician license.

14 Likes

Doesn’t it have to be Kosher?

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

@KC5HWB welcome to full30.

10 Likes

I’m more open to a Ham Sammich channel. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

LOL

11 Likes

Welcome KI5IHU 160-450mHz EFRW 160-80 Hustler 6btv 40-10 Comet cx333 140-450.
3.860 19:30 ERPN

11 Likes

OIPAKT4VVHI

9 Likes

Launch codes.

9 Likes

Nope, this is Ham Speak. I’m sure some of you who are more versed in Guns have your own language also.

9 Likes