How long to get a 07 FFL

After careful consideration and seeing the upcoming new laws, I’ve decided on getting my FFL 07 manufacturing license.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get one.

When I bought a suppressor it was 9 friggin months.

6 Likes

Question. How can one check the non-binary box in this section and then check “NO” at the question section under mental health?

9 Likes

Are you going to add a Class 2 SOT?

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And how does a nonbino have a race, or a height, if this is all just based on belief then you should just believe you have your 07 and carry on :grin:

I was going to ask @Tactical_Reviews to see if he could weigh in on the 07, but now I’m afraid if I do ask he’ll be offended

@RogueGunnWorks you must have an 07, correct?

8 Likes

That is a head-scratcher.

7 Likes

When applying for a FFL which you need to be a manufacturer. The FFL process is supposed to take no longer than 90 days. When we opened a gunshop it took the ATF almost 6 months. It’s all about which office you are dealing with. This was several years ago and the ATF wasn’t trying to shut down gun shops then.
Good Luck.

7 Likes

I’d say it’s one of them trick ones… [quote=“CJ-Gregory, post:2, topic:21484”]
Question. How can one check the non-binary box in this section and then check “NO” at the question section under mental health?
[/quote]

7 Likes

“Are you going to add a Class 2 SOT?”

I’m thinking about it 6un5.

Maybe at a later date. Suppressors would be a good project. I would study some first. Or could just look at the design of mine. There could be a blow up diagram or something.

6 Likes

The SOT is just another fee after you have the FFL.

6 Likes

Yeah, i have a Class 7 with an SOT

3 Likes

Only apply for the SOT in may, June… they go from July to July… of each year. If you do over $250K in sales, the SOT costs $2500 a year

4 Likes

It took me 18 months to legally move my shop from montana to here and clean up my SOT machine guns. Total hassle…
Took me about 90 days to get my first FFL if I remember correctly…
Also, they really want an actual store front. Not your garage out of your house…

5 Likes

I will be using mine to build custom 1911’s and 2011’s.

6 Likes