How’s the weather near you?

It’s just after 2am I’m about 2 hours west out of Sydney, Australia, and this is what awaits us over the next few hours. I foresee getting up for church tomorrow is going to be a struggle…… :slightly_frowning_face:

Incidentally, the snow won’t lie on the ground if it arrives. The wind is too strong for that! Anyone ever says it’s always hot Down Under, call them on it! :cold_face:

8 Likes

A beautiful summer day. Not too hot, which is a nice break. The only complaint is the smoke in the air from all the fires.

8 Likes

4 Likes

We have 90s and 80%humidity here in Missouri . And smoke from the fires out west . Just puts a haze over everything when you look out over the hills.

6 Likes

Today was a nice summer day in central Maine, in the mid 70s(F) and lowish humidity. It was hot in the full sun though.

I never thought Oz saw snow! But that’s global warming for you! :rofl:

Just when one thinks global warming actually means warming it goes and gets cold proving beyond a doubt that GW is a real thing.

7 Likes

96 degrees Fahrenheit humidity around 90%. Hot and nasty around here.

7 Likes

Well, we got ripped off. No snow. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Instead it’s cold enough to store milk with rain and a wind chill factor that pushes it under freezing. Enjoy the warmth! :pensive:

7 Likes

Not terrible. Working in the Mid Atlantic Region right now. High was 84, but humidity was 100 percent.

Are you in the part of OZ that just got locked up? We saw the protests a little bit on TV.

6 Likes

Nope, I’m about 120 miles out of Sydney, although only 60 miles from the edge of the lockdown zone……which is the Greater Sydney region. But we still have to wear masks indoors at the shops, public spaces, etc, and socially distance and they want us all to get vaccines. BUT….if we’re eating at a restaurant then we don’t have to socially distance or wear a mask. At the pub we can’t walk around….unless we have a drink in our hand. And if we’re drinking we don’t have to wear a mask. And we can still play and go to the football (rugby league). It’s remarkable the magical complexities of immunology. :wink:

9 Likes

:grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

7 Likes