Howdy from San Diego

Thank you all for the warm welcome. A group of us from 308AR are out in the middle of the desert in AZ right now. Every fall we get together for a little fun. We’ve got almost all corners of the country representing this year. Only wish out pal from the northwest could have come along. Weather is perfect, we’ve got more steel targets than we know what to do with and the company couldn’t get much better. It looks like you all have a good connection of members here and maybe we can set something up down the road for a combined shoot. Gotta get back to camp - thank you all again for taking us kids from the island of misfits.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

aw damn, why didn’t you all tell me? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

j/k I appreciate you did and envious of the fun :+1:

Pictures!!!

A couple basics. When we have some more fun, we’ll see what we can share. She’s got a good handful of 9mm in the air in that shot.

6 Likes

BAD ASS!

Thank you!

Wish I was there!

3 Likes

Alright Sisco get away from the window and do an introduction of your own, let those kids play.

2 Likes

Welcome sir, I lived in San Diego area on and off for years, escaped three times before it took. The only thing I miss about it (here in AZ) is the weather… sigh.

3 Likes

Nothing cooler then seeing kids taught right about firearms! Thank you and welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, fellow Californian.

2 Likes

You guys have weather in AZ? I thought it was just overbearing heat 24/7

3 Likes

Welcome Dirk !!!
Had to leave last night almost got stuck in the sand, bottomed out doing 40mph at the beginning of the dirt road . I’m scared :scream: of rain !

1 Like

Badly worded, what I miss is SoCal weather. That’s the only thing.

7 Likes

It’s a dry heat😑

4 Likes