Howdy from Texas!

Hello All. My name is Mike. I was invited to the forum by Tactical Reviews, whom I follow on twitter. I’m just a regular guy. I’m a Deacon at my church, been married to my wonderful wife for 27 years (can’t believe she’s put up with me for that long!), have 2 great kids, and I enjoy shooting and all things firearms related. I have my LTC, am a member of Front Sight in Las Vegas, and a licensed level 4 PPO by the state of TX. I currently have a membership at Proactive Defense in Northlake, TX where I train at least once a week, with a heavy focus on tactical pistol and defensive handgun. I look forward to having discussions with and getting to know some fellow firearms enthusiasts and #2A supporters.

14 Likes

Welcome aboard
Please feel free to join our discussions

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @jetphixr Good to have you here. 27 years is a long time. My wife and I just celebrated our 25th year of marriage today.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join Full30 content producers - Full30
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome @jetphixr
Great to have you here at Full 30!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Full30 Forum, jetphixr (Mike).

Sounds like you have a lot of great training experience. Looking forward to your input.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post pix…we need lots of pix😉

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

3 Likes

Howdy! Glad you found the place

3 Likes

Welcome Deacon Mike!

This is awesome, we now have a Pastor and two Deacons, time to pitch the FULL30 Revival tent!

4 Likes

Welcome from another Texan who recently found this forum.

2 Likes

Robert I like your way of thinking.

2 Likes

Welcome brother from a Pastor in Kentucky.

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad to have you here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, very happy to have you here.

3 Likes

Howdy from full30!

2 Likes

Welcome from another new guy!

3 Likes

Welcome from a bit south of you in Waxahachie!

2 Likes