Howdy from West of Austin TX

Retired guy and 6th generation Texan here. Total gun collection is over 50 but if ATF is reading this - I just lost them all in a boating accident. Love to hunt, target shoot and skeet and sporting clays.

12 Likes

Welcome.

10 Likes

Welcome from KY.

9 Likes

@dirt_dobber welcome to full30.

8 Likes

Welcome @dirt_dobber i feel your pain i lost my collection in a boating accident as well.

10 Likes

Welcome from CA @dirt_dobber
I am glad you came out of the boat accident unharmed. Though, through personal experience of similar boating accidents, i know the loss of all firearms is not easy to get over.

Right now may be a good time to request some firearms from the government. People are saying Healthcare is a human right, so they want free Healthcare, housing is a human right, so they want free housing… 2nd amendment is a right, so I think we should all get free guns and ammo.

11 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

9 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I would agree with @Mosinvirus , but if they give you one, they also know you have it.

9 Likes

Welcome from MN

9 Likes

That is until you go out on a boat. Which could happen twice a day +/-

10 Likes

11 Likes

Wow very nice, where can I buy those flower seeds?

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dirt_dobber.
The wife and I were down your way a couple of weeks ago. We were in Hye at the Garrison Brothers distillery. Then I had to head to Austin for a conference. Yuck… Austin is enemy territory. Too many damn Californians.

9 Likes

@dirt_dobber,
Welcome and Hello to the Full30👍

8 Likes

Welcome from Florida.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

It’s just amazing how many firearms have been lost on boating accidents!

6 Likes