Howdy y'all

I sort of stumbled onto this site and it seems like my kind of place, full of gun friendly folks without the drama found so often on the the net. Not much to say about me, former Army, retired I have been living off grid in the middle of nowhere in central Maine, but after 8 years the wife decided she wanted lights, running water and indoor plumbing so I just bought another house. The up side is I can get online again, the down side is I can’t shoot the ARs in the front yard anymore, I now have to go out back. Anyway I am more of a reader than a talker but I will be around, thanks for letting me in the door

20 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service @HighlandsPatriot. Feel free to read and enjoy the various topics, but also feel free to join the conversation. We are a friendly bunch. Glad to have you aboard!

14 Likes

Welcome to Full30 and thank you for your service. We are glad you found us.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Joe!!

13 Likes

Welcome from KY.

12 Likes

Thank you for the intro

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @HighlandsPatriot and thank you for your service!

I am still very much in the middle of the least gun friendly place in US, so shooting anything in the front or back yard is out of the question. :frowning: at least I am moving to a more gun friendly part of the area where people around also like and have guns.

14 Likes

Welcome @HighlandsPatriot !! Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. There people who come through with interest in off grid lifestyles. Feel free to share any tips and experiences you think may be helpful.

13 Likes

Thank you for your service and Welcome from Florida.

13 Likes

Welcome!

13 Likes

@HighlandsPatriot welcome to full30.

12 Likes

First thank you for your service and welcome to the forum.

12 Likes

I stumbled here, too… years ago, now…And they wouldn’t let me leave… There’s dogs in the meat… Soylent green IS people!.. They keep me in @Robert’s basement… And @LonewolfMcQuade forces me to do tricks…

“Greet people…Answer questions… Make videos… Review this stuff… Don’t scare the new guys…You want your badges? Huh? Do tricks for your badges. Who’s a good Dark Corner Gunworks?”

:rofl: Welcome to the freak show. Obvioiusly, I’m just kidding… or am I? :scream:

16 Likes

Hotel California…

14 Likes
12 Likes

Welcome! It’s mostly drama free here, unless there is an election or pandemic or ban on certain stocks or braces. But the memes that come out of that stuff are great!

14 Likes

LOL welcome sir, from Raleigh nc

17 Likes

Literally almost said, “You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.” Lmao.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! :exploding_head:

12 Likes

Welcome, where abouts in ME are you? Have family in Somerset and Aroostook county.

13 Likes