Hurricanes can be fun.

So far I have been helping in Massachusetts Rhode Island and now Connecticut. There are a lot of patriots stuck in these areas. If you are from New England, I’m praying fo you.

13 Likes

Yep NJ was just as bad or worse.
Still no power till wednesday for many. Maybe.

10 Likes

Hope they’re ok up there. They’re not used to dealing with hurricane aftermath. I’ve been through 5 of them. Back in my young foolish days in Florida we’d throw hurricane parties with my good-for-nothing friends. Can’t believe I survived those days.

12 Likes

Well, I am officially off of work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: not too snappy when you have to come back to Iowa to find real hurricane damage. Anyone in Iowa needs to pat themselves on the back for the amount of work They have done the last few weeks.

5 Likes

LOL As long as it’s not a cat 3 coming up my butt we still have them. Nothing like sitting under the carport and grilling with some buddies, drinking and what have you as the wind howls and the rain going nearly perpendicular to the ground.
We just watched the forcase and it seems we will be to the east of one and the west of the other.
The wife said
"Damn, if we get another Katrina we can buy whatever land we want and a double wide-GTFOtta here. :rofl:

7 Likes

I should have never made a post about bing off of work… I only got a couple days off. Then back to work again. Who needs a day off when there is so much fun to have?

9 Likes

tire needs air.

6 Likes

Blew it right off the rim. Haha

4 Likes