I Agree With Crazy Old Uncle Joe Biden!

There has to be more reasons that I agree with him… anyone wanna help me out there?

9 Likes

I’ll take one of each… maybe two of each

9 Likes

:facepalm:

8 Likes

what?

6 Likes

Dude, you got creepy Joe on your backside with a big smile :runlikehell:

10 Likes

:rofl:

I see the big smile, but where are his hands? :grimacing:

11 Likes

i ain’t telling LOL

7 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: LOL

7 Likes

Yeah, sorry brother. But I can’t beer up anyone channeling Creepy Joe. :frowning:

On the flip side, I did like the video. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Me too. Everyone should own a shotgun. Lots of fun!

8 Likes

No love for the Mossberg Shockwave? Then again, it’s not a shotgun.

8 Likes

i do like the shockwave, don’t own one, hard to video something you don’t own… but true, calling it a shotgun could be a bit problematic too

7 Likes

If we didn’t have to social distance, I could let you borrow mine (after the scuba trip to the bottom of Richland Chambers Lake :boat: ) if you wanted to try one for a bit. I do have a Mossberg 590 (again, lake) that I like as well. There are some good future options in your video.

8 Likes

thanks, i have played with many of them and always have access to them through the LGS, have just yet to pick one up. i am a VERY opportunistic buyer. i don’t get too giddy over much but will buy ANYTHING if the price is a no brainer. so far, have not seen that with any shockwaves.

6 Likes

Palmetto had the 20ga 590 shockwaves for $239.00 a while ago. That was a great price to me as I like 20 ga guns.

7 Likes

That looks like the best option for the Shockwave. I’ve never fired one, but I would imagine that 12ga is rather unpleasant with a hot buckshot cartridge.

8 Likes

@shooterrex that is a good price but i am a buyer more around $150-$200

6 Likes

I kind of like the idea of 2A covering fighter jets.

7 Likes
6 Likes

You spelled fun wrong. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes