I am Igor from Russia

More like I need some whiskey I have been been sober for months now , bourbon or Irish whiskey is superior to vodka though, its not even close.

9 Likes

That is true, and you can keep the Irish

9 Likes

Jameson or red breast for Irish , I really dislike that Bushmills shit.

I have only tried cheap(er) bourbon but Knob Creek and Wild Turkey are my gotos

9 Likes

Both good choices, Maker’s Mark is right up there for me as well, but being a poor white guy Jim Beam will have to do on the rare occasion I drink any, which may be tonight after I go do my PT, no happy pills for a few days so I am OK. Just sit back and watch a movie with my wife and have a few maybe.

12 Likes

легкая гадость во вступлении

11 Likes

Добро пожаловать в Full30, Игорь. Надеюсь, вы извините меня за мой русский, так как это было для меня много лет, когда друг пытался научить меня. Я приветствую ваши знания из другой страны. Как мы все можем узнать у вас.

10 Likes

nyet skazet poruskee,

9 Likes

добро пожаловать из Флориды

10 Likes

@IM1 welcome to full30

12 Likes

Welcome to Full30 Igor. Glad you are here, and a big Howdy from Wyoming!

13 Likes

Здравствуйте

Добро пожаловать

Not sure if I got the above correct. Just trying to say hello and welcome in Russian!

Anyway, it’s very interesting to hear about the different gun laws in Russia. Once the 5 years are up after you buy a shotgun, what kind of rifles are you allowed to buy and own? Any semi auto AK variant? Can you own a Mosin Nagant?

Silly question, but what about a bow and arrow? And can you hunt in Russia?

By the way, your English is great, or at least the google translator works very well.

16 Likes

Добро пожаловать, Игорь, твоя новая свобода от Utube

and depending on where you live I may no longer be the most northern member
и в зависимости от того, где вы живете, я могу больше не быть самым северным членом

14 Likes

Welcome to Full30

12 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome @IM1 interesting read for sure. Make sure you give your government a big middle finger for me.

11 Likes

Putin > Biden

We have no room to talk and to be completely fair the U.S. is closer to being the next Soviet union than the current Russian government.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far, we still can own guns and have supreme Court that hasn’t sold us completely out YET.

12 Likes

Putin is less progressive and Russians can own guns too

9 Likes

Maybe you should read the intro again bud, he pretty well explains the BS involved in gun ownership.

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad to have you here.

12 Likes