I created a "2nd Amendment Data" page - a collection of hard data showing the benefits of the 2nd Amendment

2nd-amendment

We can talk about “Shall Not Be Infringed” and “Come and Take It” all we want. But if there is enough of an anti-2a culture shift, the next generation could simply repeal the entire 2nd Amendment.

This is why it is so critical to grow the 2nd Amendment community. The best way to do that is to take people to the range, the second best way is to correct anti-gun lies. The best way to correct anti-gun lies? Hard data.

That’s why I have so many data driven 2nd Amendment articles on Locked Back, and it’s why I created this page to use facts to correct anti-gun lies that I find though hard data.

Keep this one in mind if you ever need some numbers for a debate with an anti-gunner.

13 Likes

Love this! Thank you.

I recently saw an article that stated that 71% of gunshot victims had previous arrest records and 64% of them had been convicted of a crime. The victims had an average of 11 prior arrests. This according to studies out of Charlotte and Milwaukee in 1994 and 2009 respectively.

And one out of San Francisco in 2002 showed that 63% of victims had criminal records and 73% knew their assailant. That’s twice as many as victims without criminal histories.

These aren’t recent studies but interesting nonetheless.

5 Likes

Thank you :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for this. Shared.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words y’all!

2 Likes

Great post and read, everything is spot on too.

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Excellent!!!

3 Likes