I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Hand condoms. This man is prepared.

7 Likes

@Caw has a pallet of them.

7 Likes

https://www.theamericanmarksman.com/Bullets-1st-7.62-308-147-GR-M80-FMJ-500-CT.html
Bought 500 rnds. Fast shipping… Lake City brass. Bullets appear to be pulled. Didn’t get to see if they go boom yet.

12 Likes

Good price

6 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s Your BUILD

2 posts were split to a new topic: :zero: :star2: Optics Planet :-1:

what do you judge that by?

the pull marks I’ve seen were before were unmistakable and left no doubt,

2 Likes

What do you guys mean by pulled? I don’t know the terminology.

4 Likes

As the military can’t sell live ammo it often ends up in surplus hands via having the bullet pulled from the case first

then reloaded

I’ve seen bullets with 3 lines from the force of being gripped/pulled, not vice grip appearance but not far from it

7 Likes

Thanks for the explanantion, I learn’t somfin and at my age that’s a plus.

7 Likes

Don’t neglect to be teaching at your age either :grampa:

7 Likes

Been trying to get Joe Bob on the right track, but…

6 Likes

I’m teaching all you old folks the way of the millenial. Next lesson involves tide pods and an electrical outlet.

6 Likes

We done some stupid stuff but none involved self inflicted wounds, maybe at the hands of others but not our own.

6 Likes

Bullshit, falling in love with girls/women is a self inflicted wound …or are you saying that you like slapping the sausage?

4 Likes

You fallin for the wrong wimmins. Mines been a blessing.

4 Likes

You’ve only been with one female your whole life?
We’re you into dudes before her?

I’ve been with my woman for only about 6 years , I am quite fond of her. But some of my ex gfs were crazy, being with crazy chicks…is a self inflicted wound.

4 Likes

I’ll have to wait to answer that, it will take 30 minutes to one finger punch the keyboard to type a full response, right now I need to go get some diesel as a I have a deer camp meeting tonight and it’s 60 miles from here.

6 Likes

If you look at the last picture. There is a ring around the bullet. Just forward of the case mouth a bit. Company website says they demill ammo. Looks like they are taking it apart and putting it back together then selling it.

7 Likes

I bought one of the Shields from PSA and got the 50 buck gift card a couple months ago.

7 Likes