I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Looking good Lonewolf👍

11 Likes

Started cleaning off factory preservative, oiling & assembling all the “Green” stuff :rofl:

15 Likes

Went to install the Wilson Combat barrel I ordered. They use a weird length gas tube. Somewhere between mid length and rifle length. I thought it was midlength. I didn’t read the fine print. Wilson is out of stock on the 13.25" tube it takes. Optics Planet is supposed to have 3 in stock. I don’t have good luck with them actually having in stock what I want. We will see. White Oak can make me one if all else fails. I guess the new barrel doesn’t get broken in anytime soon.

12 Likes

Bummer! But only for the short term.

9 Likes

Nice!

11 Likes

Neither do I. And the last (and final) time I bought from them the item was not only out of stock when they showed in, but they upped the price after I placed the order. :frowning:

10 Likes

Looks good, you will be missing a few fingers anytime now…lol…I would suggest getting at least one of the RCBS universal mounting plates…they come in handy, I have my press mounted on one and it helps distribute load on table when you are depriming brass and having case trimmer mounted to one helps too…after I mounted my press( same as yours) to it I could tell the difference.

9 Likes

Looking good. Try not to go overboard until you get the hang of reloading. You can spend a lot of money on tools that make things easier but i would hold off until you get serious about loading. You got these basics and you can start loading with that.

10 Likes

Random question; someone wants to sell about 50 rounds of .308 that is already belted together and the round container I think it goes in. Is $35.00 a good price? I think it’s kind of cool. She wanted $50 and I offered $25 so we agreed on $35.

10 Likes

then all is well :+1:

10 Likes

Good price now considering availability & inflated prices. Bonus not paying shipping either. I’d grab them!

11 Likes

It’s on My list. I believe I need the #2 plate?

10 Likes

I may have bought a gun today.

10 Likes

Not sure? Lol

10 Likes

First time for everything I suppose.

7 Likes

Yep, finally figured out what would make a first gun for someone scared of them.

10 Likes

El cheapo 22 and 22 mag.

15 Likes

I don’t remember which one I have, been a few years…website only shows a No. 3 which mounts rockchucker press, trim pro and quite a few other things.

12 Likes

Very nice @Belt-Fed !!! Think I need to get 1 too!
(Just as soon as I knock off your bank…again)

9 Likes

Where does the belt go? :thinking:

9 Likes