I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

I already have IR. No ir source needed.
It is really different than the IR scope.
Just marked a black square on a piece of cardboard w/the sun shining on it to sight it in . Sighted in @35yds gives me a point blank to 300 yds battle sight zero.
Never have been really happy with the IR ATN but I never bought a better IR light either. Thermal was on sale and really close to what I paid for the IR scope.
Now I have both.

9 Likes

gold :+1:

8 Likes

I saw them and drooled a lil myself…

A definate need!

9 Likes

you can also use
just tape to the back of the target

9 Likes

We need to remember though, that anything that uses batteries or electricity can be EMP’d.

8 Likes

Only if it has a computer chip.
For instance a automobile built with out electronic ignition that uses a regulator and coil and points will continue to work should an emp be deployed. Also a mechanical diesel will continue to work that such as a 7.3 ford diesel with oil pressure driven injectors. Piezo electronic injectors with an ECM will fail to work after an EMP . The ECM if shielded inside a faraday box/cage will continue to work .

8 Likes

8 Likes

oh boy, knowing you its not an empty case, just a tease, lets see, HK rifle…I don’t even have a guess, I know its above my pay grade :grin:

8 Likes

Well… :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

And the secret remains a secret…duh duhhh…duhhhhh!!!

8 Likes

other parts to follow…

10 Likes

SL8. That’s not on a prohibited list up there?

8 Likes

what the government doesn’t know cant be prohib’d

9 Likes

Nice!

8 Likes

As if that little beauty wasnt enough … :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Never thought I would have one of these but, now I do. It sat for over a year not being used. I’ll change the oil and filter and drain the gas today.

It doesn’t have the best center balance for hooking it up on a hitch.

:thinking: I should get the wife some free weights for Valentine’s Day so she doesn’t hurt her back. :rofl:

10 Likes

We or I should just say I still split everythink with a maul or ax . Oak or Hickory usually just takes one hit .

7 Likes

Nice, you’ll love that thing. it makes splitting knotted rounds so much easier and you will bring home more wood knowing you can split it now. i used to leave them big knots in the woods when i used a monster maul. i bring all of it home now.

7 Likes

Me too. You must be a regular Paul Bunyan. LOL I use a Torpedo Splitting Wedge and Maul and rarely one whack good enough on oak or hickory.

8 Likes

Nope, i done all that for many years

10 Likes