I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

LoL :rofl: He is the one twisting my arm to go, (like he needs to) says it will help build my JUST SAY NO! responses. :woozy_face:

9 Likes

I need to have him talk to my wife Im already a lost cause if I could just get her No’s out of the way Id be set. :rofl:

9 Likes

This thing also marries to this thing :arrow_down:

Game changer

11 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: Nicely done!

10 Likes

@Jeff300 , you are still invited up to my house to test all those big boy toys, I have a spare room, a new and improved range @ my camp, and a good cook. BTW that is a sweet set up.

10 Likes

34 Ton , Geesh yeah it can handle that puppy what size motor does that spliter have 16 ?

9 Likes

That’s not a log splitter. That is a tree splitter.

9 Likes

That’s a good offer, and thanks for the kind words @HighlandsPatriot a 2 man team makes it so much nicer.

@WV460Hunter according to the conversion 338cc is around 11hp.

9 Likes

Bergara B-14 HMR in 300 win mag
Arken SH-4 gen II 6-24X50 FFP scope.
Still waiting on the Witt Machine muzzle brake.

13 Likes

Very attractive :+1:

8 Likes

Really nice Rex. :yep:

7 Likes

Sweet, I’m really happy for you Rex. Very nice.

8 Likes

Very nice ,love the stock the speckled look is unique for sure :trophy: , :1st_place_medal:

8 Likes

Nice!

9 Likes

That looks sweet :+1:

9 Likes

It goes boom. Didn’t have the rings tight enough. The scope slid on me a bit. Still waiting on the muzzle brake. Decent factory trigger. 96 yds. Just shooting off the hood of my jeep using a sleeping bag for a rest.

13 Likes

Well, the pic shows the problem you was shooting sideways :rofl:

11 Likes

A little better group today. Aiming at the 7 on the target. Yes the target was on the pizza box upside down.

96 yds sleeping bag rest off the hood of my jeep.

13 Likes

Bwahahaha :joy: you beat me at my own game @shooterrex
I’d be proud of that group even if it was upside down or reversed or inside out. Fine shooting bud.

10 Likes

2nd that. Factory ammo, and the barrel isn’t even broken in yet, it should settle down wirh more rounds.

10 Likes