I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Seems overly complicated. But if it works and you’re good with the costs I see no issue.
:+1:

6 Likes

It’s not complicated at all. It’s not that expensive either. Use 4 rounds on a coyote and you get a box in return.

But you’re right. This gun isn’t for everyone. But that can be said about any gun

6 Likes

There is no way to program that scope for different ballistics? IF it has an on-board computer then it would seem there should be a way to update/change the ballistic info in the scope? Just asking.

6 Likes

Not yet. They say they will give updates eventually for it to allow for more types of ammo but they haven’t done it yet.

5 Likes

There’s zero reason at all that we can’t duplicate the load that you’re shooting for a rifle that’s chambered for 8-dollar bills. That’s folly. You take apart one round, weigh the projectile. That’s #1. Then, you weigh the amount of powder that came out of it, for research later (on powder charge weight). That’s #2. Then, you chronograph the load, and see what it’s velocity is. That’s #3.
After that, we make our own load. It’s pretty simple, actually.

Not if you ask Stumpy, though.

@Joe, please post a link to this special ammo that you have to use…

6 Likes

That’s what I would think,

then I took a reloading class with @USRS , I did skip the Holiday Inn so this ain’t all that

The one thing he stressed was if you don’t know what the powder you have is, where it came from, toss it out

Powder varies so much, much easier to understand under a microscope

So @Joe got a microscope?

8 Likes

8 Likes

I haven’t tried to order it from a local dealer yet. I get it through TrackingPoint and they’re currently sold out

5 Likes

8 Likes

I know the bullet weight, type of bullet, velocity, but I don’t know the type of primer, type of powder, or weight. All of which are pretty important for the range o shoot with this

6 Likes

Not 100% sure of the casing manufacturer either

5 Likes
9 Likes

They’re fucking you. This is easy ammo to build.
300 gr Sierra OTM rolling 2720 fps… What YOU need from THEM - in a PHONECALL is… What was the barrel length that theye were testing that gave them 2720 fps on that 300gr load…

You give me that information, and I can make you a load.
Tracking Point is full of shiit - if they have YOU believing that you can ONLY shoot their $8-per-round ammo. That’s a bunch of horseshiit. But you bought it, initially… Hmmm…

4 Likes

I’d like to see what @Stumpkiller comes up with. He won’t have a clue… :rofl:

3 Likes

You’re my new bitch, Stumpy. @Stumpkiller. Yeah you are. You wanted to play this game, and I’m all in, after you now. Anytime any kind of reloading question comes up, that i get into - you’re in it too. You made this bed, Stumpy - and it’s gonna SUCK to sleep in it.

Maybe you shouldn’t have talked the shiit that you did.

3 Likes

@Belt-Fed

Now that’s a badass bullpup rifle.

5 Likes

What are you saying? If something is on your mind feel free to say it

3 Likes

Do you sell ammo?

3 Likes

Have 2 Larue Tactical mbt 2s triggers coming.

7 Likes

Nice! Trigger upgrades for existing rifles, or got some new builds in the works?

6 Likes