I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

fancy

but I steer clear of red and blue lights :grimacing:

11 Likes

This one is 450 lumens and has the diminishing light and when you slide it open it is an area light. the good thing about all them is you don’t have to go through all the cycles just to turn it off. you can turn the top part and it will become a tight spot to a wide angle

11 Likes

This is one little bad dude. it has three modes and one is 1000 lumens. the head will also swivel. it has rechargable 123a battery that uses a magnetic charger. it will also use regular 123a batteries.

12 Likes

Those will be useful in the Van on those dark back road hiding spots…

10 Likes

Where in AZ did you move to? I’ve visited it a few times and even worked in Eloy for a few days and thought it was a beautiful, scenic state. I really liked the north central part of the state near Williams, just south of the Grand Canyon. No humidity and nowhere near as hot as TX in the summer, at least when we were there.

Anyway, I have several 30-round mags since they’re legal to get here in TX, but I actually like the 10-rounders better. I can shoot prone and off the bench and more easily with the 10-rd mags. Also, I tend to have feeding problems if I load up more than 28 or so in a 30-rd mag, but don’t have that problem with the 10-rd ones. Not sure why that is. All I have are Magpul mags. Haven’t tried any others.

10 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Arizona Living

Good to know about the Magpul mags. I have some windowed 30-rounders that I’m keeping loaded to just 29. When I go shoot my first AR build, I’ll try comparing with the modified and stock Hexmags, too. The springs I got said extra power, so I hope that’s a good thing.

10 Likes

I probably just need to practice shooting more prone with the 30-rd mags, but I found it kind of awkward compared to the 10-rd ones.

10 Likes

Maybe I’ll be able to try shooting prone. The 10/10 coupled mags could still be useful. Or maybe the Lancer 20 mags are a good compromise. Sounds like an upcoming Went to the Range post!

10 Likes

Try the metal standard GI mags, I have never had a feeding problem or failure as I have had with plastic mags of all brands and I keep them loaded to max capacity. The only plastic mag that I have never had any problems with is the Steyr Aug factory mags.

10 Likes

Especially since K-Mart closed down.

8 Likes

Or in the driveway looking for wet spots.

If they’re new it could be due to the springs being too stiff. I always load new mags to capacity and let them sit for a few months to relax.

11 Likes

Screenshot (13)
Russian surplus tourniquet and bandage for my triangle stock.

Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей

12 Likes

@Prepper10

Ok, so you have a hovercraft and it is full of eels…so?

I am guessing this is Russian slang. Perhaps you could elaborate as to its true meaning?

11 Likes

:shushing_face:
ATF2

9 Likes

@Prepper10

Sorry, too subtle for me. So, in English, what is your point you are trying to make?

9 Likes

You got all you’ll get out of him

9 Likes

@Robert

Ok, so I am guessing he is suggesting the ATF is watching…so, choose your words carefully? Not sure how you get that out of the Russian slang, but his picture seems to imply that to me.

What do you think?

8 Likes

nyet skazet poruske :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

@Robert

Whatever that means, it does not translate well. So, in English, please…?

9 Likes