I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

@ABTC_inc

Sounds great. Best of luck to you in your career.

5 Likes

I thought his flamethrower was more of a modified roofing torch or something? Although, its still badass and I want one!

4 Likes

The Boring Companies “Not a Flamethrower” is basically a roofing torch. The Throw Flame models are real deal.

5 Likes

More than just the box

6 Likes

Oooh,oooh, oooh! What’s in the box???

4 Likes

https://forum.full30.com/t/newest-member-of-the-family/5633/13

4 Likes

Threaded barrel! The sights look like they show up very well. Grips look very ergonomic as well. Very nice!

3 Likes

low to zero dark thirty they are almost too bright, especially if you make the mistake of letting the sun get to them for a few minutes.
And also came with a suppressor spring and guide rod.

3 Likes

surplus CZ75

12 Likes

Nice @srdiver
I miss mine!

4 Likes

Good lord Tim, I want one of those so bad. Such a fine piece of work that is. Congrats! I need another job or two so I can splurge more often. Haha.

4 Likes

I think you will poop when in the next two weeks I add a un-issued Browning MK3 (Portugal) and maybe either a Beretta 92S or a silver tone CZ75

6 Likes

le sigh

Jealousy.

4 Likes

Looking forward to those!

3 Likes

I just pooped

4 Likes

1k rnds federal 5.56 55gr fmj &10- 30rnd pmags. (Palmetto)

16 Likes

Didn’t you do that about a month ago?

5 Likes

Absolutely! The good sale with the rebate that was just about over so I figured grab another while itscheap

9 Likes

Upon reviewing my financial records, I have never purchased ammo ever in my adult life! I assume I have never bought ammunition because I have never owned a gun in my life and still don’t to this day. In fact, the only reason I’m here at this forum is because I am computer illiterate and this is the first one I have ever found and was able to join.

11 Likes

All I have been able to do is copy pictures from other websites and post them here to try to fit in with everyone.

8 Likes