I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Lol, they made you an offer you could not refuse😂

3 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

I bet if they sent out 10,000 of those things, they’d get less than a couple thousand back!

5 Likes

Mine didn’t like the wolf at first either. After a few magazines, it started feeding everything. The first to start feeding right was the Hornady Black, the last was the wolf.

5 Likes

Umm, that don’t make no sense…which is it?

.223 magazines won’t work on the Grendel- I know you know that. Just pointing out the discrepancy.

7 Likes

It eats them fine it just doesn’t group them that well 2-3in at 100. I only shot 65 rounds 60 of them wolf. Gun ran perfect.

4 Likes

It’s likely an error. Their 16.5" barrel says the same thing. I think they copied the .223 VEPR’s description and forgot to remove it.

edit
I’m of course going to send them an email to confirm this discrepancy.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Great buy!

6 Likes

From $1 magazine springs to clearance leather holsters under $25, it pays to live 10 minutes from a GT Distributors. (Has anyone noticed how cheap I am? :joy:). I have two leg drop holsters but I couldn’t pass this up for the price!!!

10 Likes

Hell of a bargain! Great job!

4 Likes

Thanks @LonewolfMcQuade. You just can’t pass up a good deal.

4 Likes

I agree! Especially for a nice leather holster under $25! Nothing beats the comfort & classiness of a leather holster,

8 Likes

Bought a cheap hand gun light. Dagger Defense DD SD01. I’m probably going to put up a review for it in the coming week.

3 Likes

Cool, throw a pic up!

3 Likes

I’ll have to do that when i get home, for now here is a picture of where the clamp(if that is the correct term for it) bit me when i removed the light the first time.

5 Likes

Ouch! I’m no expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. For future reference, i believe the light is supposed to be attached to the weapon, not the finger😭 just sayin😂 jk

8 Likes

Lol noted. The spring that hold everything on there was, to me, surprisingly strong for such a cheap light. The only real issue I had with it was the lens kept unscrewing after maybe five or six shots.

5 Likes

Maybe try putting a dab of clear silicone on the threads and screw back on and let it sit at least 24- 48 hours.

5 Likes

@ThisOldGun

I call it being frugal, I enjoy having money in my bank account haha

4 Likes