I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

They’re lights are ok, just avoid their red dot / reflex.

5 Likes

I’ve heard mixed reviews on their red dots. Some people i have asked about them complain that the dot is too fuzzy or it doesn’t hold zero very well. Others live them saying they’re the best budget red dots they’ve owned. I may have to get my hands on one for review after i finish editing and uploading my table top review of the light.

5 Likes

Youre not too cheap or that Beretta would be a hi point.

4 Likes

Thanks @Caw but unfortunately that thread belonged to @ThisOldGun, I merely stated he wasn’t cheap too just frugal…but good point on the Beretta!!

5 Likes

Did you contact their customer service? Ive heard thats one of their most redeeming factors…although ive now been waiting 3 days to hear back about my issue with the light…

2 Likes

Ive never owned a red dot that did auto shut off. Then again ive only ever had a Tru glow lol.

3 Likes

Under $100 , yes I agree.

Under $150, maybe but the Sig Romeo 5 and Primary Arms micro dot have more features and are just as rugged with 50k battery lives. Apples to Oranges.

Under $200 you can throw Vortex in the mix with rest. Still Apples to Oranges.

Under $300 DI optics probably takes the cake. Their M4 clone is about $220 and is in use by the South Korean military. It is a heavy duty tank of an optic.

Under $400 Trijicon MRO. For one they are Trijicon and built for combat, in terms of bang for your buck the MRO is up there. For $380-500 you can have an RDS with 40k battery life, a great warranty and one of the few RDS that is Aimpoint quality, for about half the price.

6 Likes

@Caw

Fair, perhaps I’ll edit my post to reflect how I really feel. +1 It’s still a fantastic red dot nonetheless.

4 Likes

It’s a rotary knob that’s 0-11 with 0 being off. I thought it was kind of weird because I’m pretty forgetful on the small stuff so I’m fortunate to have remembered to turn them off after use.

5 Likes

No need to, just my opinion. I agree though the Bushnell is a great little RDS for the money.

Holosun also deserves a mention they seem to be getting popular and Robocop speaks pretty highly of them. They range from $150-$350

5 Likes

Oh its all good, I needed to edit it. This is because there are a LOT of red dot / reflect snobs out there in our community and I’m sure I’ll touch a nerve. I have zero interest in something that costs $500+, I can build another AR for that.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Looks like a great set up!

6 Likes

Well, Armslist got me again. I traded some vintage .22 parts and an old Weaver scope for some surplus helmets and bayonets. The ugly duckling that really stood out is this Romanian AKM bayonet… but with matching numbers!

I’ll post pictures after I do a good cleaning. My mantra is ‘do no harm’, so it won’t be a restoration. Just a preservation.

11 Likes

Great find!!!

7 Likes

Update: After some saddle soap, mink oil, mild detergent, and lots of elbow grease… I have a cleaned up Romanian bayonet!

12 Likes

It’s 1960 all over again!

4 Likes

I emailed sgammo to see if they would give me a better discount if I bought a 1000 rounds or more of the 308 I previously bought from them. so they emailed me back they would knock $10 a case off. Sold! there’s no such thing as having too much ammo! LOL another thousand rounds on the way… if you’re looking for a decent variety of ammo at damn good prices give sgammo.com a look

11 Likes

Didn’t really need that much more ammo right now, but I have a very very strong feeling that the Democrats and all the crap they’re pulling is going to cause a shortage or prices to Skyrocket by a large amount. So I figured get it while the gettin’s good and prices are still as low as they are

13 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade

Awesome buy. I wish I had a few hundred or thousand $$$ to spend on just ammo…

8 Likes