I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Nice!

2 Likes

And, for after the EMP.

5 Likes

Good stuff! The cart will be a great tool, for transporting game or gear. I use mine a good bit.

4 Likes

Just waiting on this little guy to ship. 600 lumens, beam distance of 100 meters, fully adjustable with a ratcheting bracket, quick disconnect, and a magnetic USB charger. Oh, and it’s waterproof.

8 Likes

@Prepper10 I was hoping someone had some good things to say about it! That was the selling point to me. What’s the point of having a bullnose cut on the slide and frame if you have a big light that sticks out. Plus the output is a good balance with the size.

5 Likes

I also have 1 of Nebo’s weapon lights. Good battery life. 8 hours on One cr123 battery as opposed to 4 hours with my Streamlight that uses 2 cr123 batteries. And its brighter than my Streamlight.

8 Likes

I looked those up. Those are nice barrels.

5 Likes

So you did buy the Glock? Seems we are all slowly going to the Dark (tupperware) side. :vampire:

7 Likes

All of them do. Even @Robert, it just takes alot for him to admit it.

5 Likes

Well this purchase is perfect for this thread

9 Likes

I must say, it has been a while since I looked through this thread and you guys are rocking the house! :clap:

5 Likes

Looks like Christmas, long after Christmas! :joy:

5 Likes

Your rebate has been confirmed $36.00, that’s another box and a half.

9 Likes

NICE!!

5 Likes

Awesome!!! 5500 rounds of plinking bliss!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

If you think about it ,how much ammo some of us are sitting on at home, the big question is what the hell to do in case of a fire. I’d be trying to get all my stuff out, depending on the intensity of the blaze. But if I can’t get to the ammo, I’m running as fast & as far as I can!:astonished:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what it was

4 Likes

You have to spread it out brother put some here and there
I often worry about the same thing but I changed my mindset about it
I still wouldn’t want a fire at the house
But it’s better after I changed my mindset

5 Likes

3 hours of work
Came out nice

15 Likes

@Giantspeed That came out beautifully!