I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

@Giantspeed Very nice Sir!

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words

5 Likes

it’s supposed to be bought and not needed not damn you now I want one.
On second thought maybe it is.

5 Likes

Thanks you sir

3 Likes

So what about “I DIDN’T NEED IT, BUT I TRADED FOR IT ANYWAY”? Every now and then I’ll put some odd or historically significant item on Armslist and someone will trade anything to get it. Last night a $300 investment was turned into this. @LonewolfMcQuade was right, it’s like Christmas around here.

What’s that logo? Ah… CZ. :grin:

Except for one small scratch by the slide release, this CZ-75B in matte stainless is the business!

Thank you Czech Republic!

I think these two will get along just fine!

13 Likes

Super score!
One of the best pistols ever made IMHO

5 Likes

@ThisOldGun
That’s a beauty! Great find! Definitely qualifies for this category. Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

@ThisOldGun

Though the CZ75 is nice, that CZ75B is very nice!

Great find and deal!

5 Likes

Thanks all! Took it to the range this morning and it outperformed the Glock 19X… but just by a little. Definitely a better trigger, and better ergonomics.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m desperately needing some range time, cabin fever is taking it’s toll!

3 Likes

The cabin fever was strong for me this winter
Hence why I spent alt if cash in tools and parts
Idle hands durning cabin fever sucks

4 Likes

@Giantspeed
You’re correct! Keeping busy helps keep sanity lol. I spent all weekend reorganizing and improving my Gun Room. It was the equivalent of trying to fit 10 pounds of shit into a 5-pound bag.

3 Likes

Didn’t need it, wanted it, ordered it! Waiting for it to ship to the ffl. Wanted a faster plinker than my Savage b22 and Marlin model 99 lol

7 Likes

Whats the price?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Cool as hell!

6 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade hopefully it works as good as it looks!

6 Likes

Definitely keep us updated with its progress!

6 Likes

Will do!

5 Likes

Excellent selection of gear sir!

4 Likes