I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Thanks!

5 Likes

@Prepper10 love the Fett bag! Huge Star Wars fan here, when I build my 300BLK rifle it’ll get a stormtrooper cerakote.

5 Likes

This also falls into this category

I had one before but it quit working

7 Likes

I can’t see the picture that well, is that an ultrasonic cleaner or tumbler?

2 Likes

Just a cleaner brother

3 Likes

Are you a pimp? Because you pimpin those hos. Good god those are sexy.

4 Likes

Nice CZ! I’m planning to pick up a P-09 in the near future.

3 Likes

Nice ultrasonic! I’m planning to buy the Harbor Freight special in the near future. Darn, you guys are convincing me to spend more money. :grin:

3 Likes

Addicts helping addicts, what could go wrong?:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Some may call that enabling, but I’m an optimist, so I call it moral support. :+1: :wink:

5 Likes

See, it’s a glass half empty/half full thing…

4 Likes

Give us a review if you do! I’ve been seriously considering a polymer framed CZ, just haven’t found the right deal.

4 Likes

@RogueGunnWorks …all that Aero Precision praise mightve helped me empty my wallet…for the day. you are a bad influence.

I found this for $450

8 Likes

Oooh, details!!!

6 Likes

Its just the stock oem model, for right now. I already have a magpul grip, some flip sights and b5 stock for it. I need to find a rail for it, im thinking a 13" or 15" Troy mlok rail.

7 Likes

Nice! Good price.

7 Likes

Yea , kind of. Aero Precision sells the oem for $500ish. I like oem rifles since i replace alot of stuff anyways and dont like building all my stuff from the ground up.

7 Likes

They are a great base to start from, that’s for sure!

6 Likes

Dosnt look like they staked the castle nut, do they use loctite or something? I have not got a chance to mess with it yet.

5 Likes

I have seen plenty of rifles / pistols come in without a staked castle nut. If it is torqued, I never worry about it. I have seen some serious screw ups with staking.

5 Likes