I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

I was . Don’t think they changed it. Some states do their own and charge. I know Va. Does.

9 Likes

Brownells has my weird length Wilson Combat gas tube on the way. Paid more for 2 day shipping than the gas tube costs. BUT I want to shoot this rifle THIS weekend.

10 Likes

I call the dude’s wife and ask if it’s ok for him to buy another gun. Damned if the dude isn’t denied every single time. At this rate, I’ll never sell anything.

:confounded:

10 Likes

Hopefully decent enough for $40…$45-$4.60 cupon at checkout =$41!

12 Likes

DAMN

10 Likes

Wish i could say that from years ago.

7 Likes

Lol, yes unfortunately, since I was 13

8 Likes

I thought I had trouble finding my 13W shoes. I am sure my shoe choice issues are pale in comparison.

8 Likes

I usually have to pay out the a$$ for good boots & shoes if & when I can find any. These will be affordable beaters, hopefully not stitched together with water soluble thread :joy:. You’re wide width I can believe is difficult to locate as well.

10 Likes

When I go to the shoe store, I usually have to settle for “the pair” they have in stock that fits.

8 Likes

That sucks! Been down that road, at least you can find some in-store. I’ve had to contact manufactures directly sometimes. Once, I called Reebok about a particular style of tennisshoe & was told my only option was to cough up $1k to have the mold special made, then ??$$ per pair desired to be purchased. I told them :fu:

10 Likes

Reebok, Adidas, and Nike are all too narrow for my feet. I do best with Keene and Merrill. They have the shoes and boots that fit me best.

7 Likes

Be sure to try Garmont. I was looking for a pair of their 8” TFS boots in 12.5W that were sold out everywhere. They not only had them but they also shipped them out that same day.

Anyway, let us know if those boots work for you. That’s a pretty good price for a pair of beaters.

8 Likes

Is the rumor true about guys with big feet?

8 Likes

Ask cory booker.
cory knows ****s

9 Likes

Nope. At least not in my case. Chief Tiny Teepee says it all.

8 Likes

I know it’s not with @LonewolfMcQuade too cause @Caw sent me pics.

8 Likes

Yeah i got those unsolicited pics myself. The worst ones were the ones with both in the pics. I think my harddrive crashed for weeks after opening that email. :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

I bet they were trying to make a soft pretzel but the dough kept stiffening up. :pretzel:

7 Likes

:facepalm:

8 Likes