I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

I saw those for sale on Amazon and thought I have an old battery that does that heating unintentionally lol

8 Likes

It’s all good…till it explodes :boom:

8 Likes

That’s what she said.

8 Likes

new from OSS - the Bannar Kit (762/556)

In honour of MSG G A Bannar Jr.(KIA 20Aug2013)

This was curtesy of JLN Global since OSS doesn’t ship North.

10 Likes

his other ones just arrived, no batteries required

13 Likes

Are you saying lone wolf got a pocket pussy?

7 Likes

That is an awesome tribute. :+1:

8 Likes

How do you shove your hand inside? :thinking:

8 Likes

Same way Xi does with sock puppet Beijing biden.

9 Likes

This is the place in Colorado that sells the warmers. They also got some other gear. Their own line & I think others

12 Likes

Sylvan Arms side folder for my Grendel pistol.

11 Likes

8 Likes

I was at an estate sale to get a drill press for doing my 80%'s better

It was not an organized sale, I was accumulating much more than a drill press,
my pile and the dollars where adding up

There was a locked cabinet another guy asked about so the owner unlocked it,
he looked a bit, grabbed a few boxes and said these aren’t for sale

I didn’t think anything of it, but while BS’ing he opened one up enough that I seen it…

The top of an FAL receiver :dizzy_face:

then it hits me, the boxes contain firearm goodies :star_struck:

We had been negotiating back/forth and I was all in,

I said you throw in those boxes and we have a deal (at his last price)

I didn’t know it at the time but now I have one

The elusive 80% FAL receiver

They do exist

13 Likes

Damn fine find @Robert !!
I try to avoid estate sales for the very reasons you listed above. They cause you to spend more $$ than planned, buy more than you wanted & definitely buy SHIT you didn’t need!

12 Likes

Imagine how many full auto guns are still out there un-registered…along with all the parts hidden away and forgotten about…saw a YT video of some guy who dives in rivers and streams seeing what he can find and in one video he finds a bunch of subgun receivers that had been cut up…

9 Likes

I’ve not had that issue at any previously as they’re usually managed and stupid priced

This was the guys son, he put a few things (drill press) on craigslist and just had me and two other guys show for appointments, no signs or advertised “sale”

After watching how another guy handled a bargain I stepped up

Four trailer load trips so far, likely five more to go,

one I dread and anticipate at the same time, its for a metal lathe, then there’s the above ground fuel tank, that one will be a bear :thinking:

Yeah, I spent money that was not planned but its all for the homestead, I may buy more as well, we’re discussing it (The Mrs and I)

Hell I’d but the property if I could, house is in the middle of a fully wooded 80, with hidden concrete bunker, got a box of antlers from deer the size of which likely haven’t been in NMI in decades

I know right, then imagine how no one knows anything about anything that their parents did
with stuff locked away.

13 Likes
9 Likes

My Dad told me where a cave is in up state New York that has a couple of Thompson sub guns and several cases of prohibition Canadian whisky in it that was sealed up in the 1940s.

11 Likes

Wow, that’s a cool looking hobby :thinking:

9 Likes

Lol, agree!! Sounds like the perfect place to me. Also woulda been a hell of a lot easier to just move in instead of hauling 10 truck loads out :rofl:

12 Likes