I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Lol, I think I have enough to fill them, might even need more.

7 Likes

Damn, Lonewolf, I’m going through this right now. Again. Mk12 Mod H in 6.5 Grendel. Do I need it? Yeah, just as much as I needed the other 4. Do I want it? Yeah, because… AND I DON’T KNOW WHY…

Riddle me the answer to that one, Batman. We’ll solve the world’s problems… :rofl:

9 Likes

Its obviously a treatment for Black Rifle Disease, do you write it off as a medical expense?

7 Likes

You have to. Claim it on your ObamaCare if you must.

8 Likes

“Obamacare” what a deceiving name. You are a real buzz kill.

7 Likes

Hey. You asked for it… :kissing_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Its just the Obama part of it. Bleep it out next time like this “*****care”

6 Likes

Ordered a Remington 308 783 threaded barrel last night. Nongun related I picked up a manfrotto tripod and fluid head last night as well.

6 Likes

Ammo ammo and more ammo.
It’s a need, not a want.
I don’t do wants anymore.
It’s a geezer thing :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m telling myself, “It’ll just ride on my Nodak 601 lower as a conversion kit. I won’t need to build another lower.” That’s how my 7,62x39 rifle started…

5 Likes

PWS MK220 Mod-1M with a good (undecided) quality scope to sit on top… I promise this will be the last rifle I buy. It will be a birthday gift to me :smiley:

In the meantime, for Christmas, I bought an intercooler, charge pipes, and an intake pipe for my car (that I’m not even on the same continent as).

7 Likes

you need it because no gun should be an orphan! Step up and be a great stepfather!!!

7 Likes

Lmao, I’ve said last gun I’m ever going to buy -I don’t know how many times​:rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Ok, you seem like you need a little more convincing LOL. just think, the world could end tomorrow, at least you’d have one thing you wanted and worked so hard for…

3 Likes

Maybe consider joining the National Gaurd , so you can spend some quality family time with your car and rifles.

5 Likes

That’ll be sweet!

4 Likes

Can’t go from Varsity to little leagues :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

I imagine the end game of this will be me scouring the Interwebs for a colt “AR-15A2” marked lower. And I’m weird so I’ll probably pay through the nose for one of the early forge patterns with the smoother receiver extension reinforcements/pivot pin boss…

3 Likes

And you’ll be very happy with it!

3 Likes