I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Did you make it out ? How’s it shoot?

1 Like

300 Blackout mixed home defense 60 rounds each :grin:

7 Likes

@Caw, your question Yes and also this.

10 Likes

Nice rifle @SAK

6 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade👍

6 Likes

What is that?

2 Likes

VERY well, its not as accurate at 25 meters unsupported as my Glock but, it shot neck and neck at every other distance. Once you orient to the trigger its fast and stable. Handles recoil very well and is VERY well balanced. Learning the trigger and the magazine release are going to be the challenges for most people. Trigger is very light on the pull but, long on the reset.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m sure as you get more comfortable with it , you’ll shoot it better than your glock 19.

3 Likes

@Caw, Mossberg MVP in 7.62x51

7 Likes

@SAK Nice rifle!!

4 Likes

Maybe, some people just shoot Glocks better. I like the HKs grip and trigger better but I can get used to the Glocks grip again and I am replacing the trigger. Glock 19s are my favorite sized pistols , so I prefer my G19 to my vp9 by a bit.

4 Likes

I really like that rifle, does it shoot all the ammo your AR15s do?

3 Likes

Titanium frame-lock with four inches of 1/4" thick CPM-3V steel and copper-dust carbon fiber pocket clip.
raptor1
raptor2
Reylight “Triple Dawn” solid-copper flashlight with 3,000 lumens from one 18650 battery.

10 Likes

Picked up the GSG 522 today and tested it out. It’s pretty darned awesome!

13 Likes

Thanks it’s a cool rifle i like it alot, 7.62 x 51/ 308 Winchester PMAG

9 Likes

@Prepper10
Awesome!!!

4 Likes

@Jastrzemski223
Damn cool gun! Looks like it shoots great too! How is the trigger pull on it?

5 Likes

It’s actually pretty nice I was surprised. Not top of the line but definitely good enough for a .22. It’s got some pretty good weight to it, heavier than it looks. Whole top half is metal with the exception of the hand guard. Shoots awesome though!

6 Likes

Looks like s .22 lr Mp5

3 Likes

Pretty much is. Just goes by a different name.

3 Likes