I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Also, if the pants have the protective coating for keeping chemicals or liquid out, DONT USE FABRIC SOFTENER! It destroys it

10 Likes

Yeah 84, it has a Dana 60 kingpin front, (the blue one has a Dana 44)

I got it to help get the blue one finished but a little tinkering put that on hold, it runs/drives

I’ve listed it for sale, figured if I can cash out it might accelerator the blue one as I’m short a 4x4 tranny and a few other things cash could help with

But if it don’t sell it will become a donor

12 Likes

Next week is my week on @Belt-Fed credit card. How much for shipping. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

If his card is good for 10k you can pick it up anytime after the auction ends :rofl:

9 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade what is Rick’s credit limit on his card?

9 Likes

I reported it stolen and gave them the link to this thread. :rage:

9 Likes

What is your mother’s maiden name?
What was the model of your first car?
Who was your favorite elementary school teacher?
What state were you born in?
:laughing:

10 Likes

You guys are all pikers, while you were messing with his credit card I did some poking around and found his account in the Cayman Islands. The hell with a new Sig I’m going straight for the Nighthawk Custom, might see what Ed Brown has too.

8 Likes

Hey buddy share the wealth. I need a Barret m82

9 Likes

Yer in man , and I am adding one for myself, keep it quiet though or everyone is gonna want in on this

8 Likes

You trying to con a credit card or write a bio for Playboy?

8 Likes

Looking forward to trying this in the pistol. Supposed to be effective cqb 25yds or less.

11 Likes

Jeff300,
Definitely let us know what you think after you have put them through there paces👍

10 Likes

SPEEDO…Not just for swimmers anymore :rofl:

11 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade,
Swim cap?

10 Likes

Yup! Wanted something waterproof & to keep dust/dirt out. I use the same for covering the Eoteh w/ magnifier. Scopecoats or Butler Creek caps didn’t quite work for this application

11 Likes

Nice looks like it will work just fine👍

11 Likes

I shoulda got the Dearth Vader one lol

10 Likes

The Vader Seven, sweet!

10 Likes

We went to a flea market a couple hours away and bought some .22 lr for $.13 a round. It drying up there too though and he didn’t have any.223 or7.62x 39.

12 Likes