I DIDNT NEED IT, BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Not a bad deal and this stuff shoots pretty good. + shipping, limit of 3.

8 Likes

Me too, I will probably get one. I know the 5.56 ones are kinda a pain to load. they go fast at 750 RPM.

3 Likes

A new discount store opened up in my town and they had these gems.

9 Likes

Sig M400 I really didn’t need it :rofl::joy: but it followed me home :blush:

9 Likes

Looks very similar to an adams arms (blemish) 11.5” Pistol that followed me home. Everything on it was “a didn’t want it or need it deal.”

The law folder cost me next to nothing and the EOTech was free (came on another gun I bought used) or I wouldn’t have it.

6 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Nice! Pocket size with the stock folded

2 Likes

How dare you sir, that is not a stock that is a “brace” because my SBR self identifies as a Pistol.

4 Likes

My apologies, fine sir😜

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was looking at a local auction site and I stumbled onto this.

Does anyone here know much about night vision scopes? Its labeled as that but in the listing there isn’t a labeled manufacturer.

4 Likes

And this.
https://www.batteryjunction.com/klarus-18gt-imr31.html
Because darkness 'n stuff.

Oh, and a Serge Panchenko “Coin Claw” in titanium, carbon fiber and M390.

8 Likes

Awesome! Looks like you raided Batman’s utility belt :+1:

5 Likes

@shoonmine. I have had a few atn night vision. If its night vision it should have an IR light. Without it you will not see much. The ATN’s I had were decent at best. If I go that way again it will be with thermal. but thermal even used is expensive

I cant find anything listed with I-HU in night vision as a maker. I did find one on an auction sight in Virginia but not a lot of info on that either. Good luck , I know its not a lot of info but I did like the ones I had

1 Like

So, I can argue that I needed this for competition but that is a stretch. This showed up for me :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very nice! Give us some details! Inquiring-minds-want-to-know…

1 Like

Just got this in from Palmetto today, 16 in stainless steel, complete upper chambered in 5.56 A2 Contour Barrel, $299 including Magpul bus. Put it on one of the complete lowers with the black hawk stalk I got for $129.

10 Likes

I have been a big fan of the P320 since it came out and have wanted an X5 for a while. Now I got one thanks to our Tax Refund. Gota play with it before the Semper Fi Fund Steel Challenge shoot in May.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hear how you like it

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes