I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

That’s sweet, never seen that one. what is it and caliber. I see it’s a Beretta.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Got a couple of the Bushnell AR optics. 3-9 power with the 5 5 6 Drop Zone reticle. As of Monday they were $106 each on Amazon and Bushnell had a $40 mail-in rebate code. That brought the price down with tax to 69 bucks a piece! Couldn’t pass it up at that price!

7 Likes

9 Likes

Unfortunately I think they’re back up to $160 now.

6 Likes

$160 now :angry::rage::-1: I was just getting ready to order, dammit!

5 Likes

The Bushnell rebate is available till the end of the month but they’re still $60 higher than they were :frowning:

4 Likes

I needed this one my old Milwaukee finally crapped out had that drill for 15 years. Holy smokes have drill prices risen since I bought my last one :astonished::astonished: ended up picking this one, it blows away my old one, this is one awesome drill-driver

10 Likes

That’s a sweet drill!

6 Likes

Good purchase then!!!

4 Likes

Them are nice scopes for 69 bucks. can’t beat that deal.

4 Likes

9mm, it was used but never owned a beretta. As long as I don’t run it through ten Gauntlet it should be fine !!

3 Likes

Will post pics after it arrives.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/xproducts-xm42-lite-flamethrower-steel-gray/

14 Likes

Love It!

7 Likes

I’ve seen those, it will definitely get some attention.lol and will set stuff on fire in a heartbeat.

7 Likes

Not gonna lie, that is fucking awesome. That will be bought when we move to ID. The snow clearing capability of this is going to be epic.

12 Likes

A new range bag is on the way. Rural King has the 30 cal plastic ammo cans for $3.99 so I ordered some of those to go with the range bag.

8 Likes

OH F*** YEAH
One at each corner of the bunker on the Christmas wish list.

“your here for red flag what motherfathers?”

7 Likes

So, I went to a gun show . . . .

Must be some kind of loophole, because I was able to buy these–and there wasn’t even a background check?! What is this country coming to?

Top is the “short” Ka-Bar fighting knife. Below that is a BLACKHAWK! Nightedge (now discontinued.)

10 Likes

Nice score!!! Damn evil gunshows!

7 Likes