I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

All of em are nice, my favorite one is second from top.

6 Likes

I really like the one on top.

6 Likes

Self explanatory

10 Likes

That looks tasty!

4 Likes

The dark rye is there best

4 Likes

Well. That escalated quickly.

Decided the XM42 needed a bigger brother with longer throw. One for close quarters (i.e., space ships) and one for more open areas (i.e., Antarctica). 'Cause aliens are tricky bastards.

The way I look at it, just by not buying the X18, I saved a grand AND helped prevent global warming.

12 Likes

Just got a 20 inch heavy barrel complete upper in from Palmetto. Mounted 1 of the Bushnell scopes on it & putting on the last complete lower I have. Probably be changing to a rifle stock down the road.

13 Likes

And the 2nd Bushnell ar optic went on the stainless barrel AR I put together last week

12 Likes

Randall Mod.A112 in 9mm Parabellum made from January 11th 1984 thru July 23rd 1984 A total production of only 301 were ever produced.

14 Likes

Great pistol!

7 Likes

I still have a Randall 45acp stainless magazine somewhere.

8 Likes

Damn that looks super nice
I like how rare it is

8 Likes

That’s why it came home with me :smiley:

7 Likes

Is it bad I still want a flame thrower?

9 Likes

Hell no! Everyone should have a flamethrower. Very universal tool &weapon… feel like toasting marshmallows at 3am, done in a jiffy! lost your Bic and need to light your cigarette, this mother will get it done! is there a large spider crawling on your high cathedral ceilings in the living room and the wife is screaming, light that arachnid up! Melt snow, make grilled cheese sandwiches, roast a pig, this tool does all! Call now and we’ll double your order! just pay separate shipping and handling

12 Likes

@Detonics

Very nice 1911 !

Thanks for sharing it with us.

8 Likes

Be aware that the XM42 uses a lithium-polymer battery which is something of a pain in the arse. Overcharge and it will blow up. Undercharge and it will never charge again. So, storage is an issue. I think they’d replace it for you, but still.

The Throw Flame models (X15 and X18) are considerably more powerful and require no batteries–just compressed carbon dioxide. But, of course, they’re 4-6 times the cost. That said, how long will it be before they’re illegal? (Along with everything else.) At that point, their value will triple, quadruple, . . . ?? Think pre-NFA full-auto guns.

Even now, I think we all have tricked out rifles that cost just as much as their most powerful model. Get yet another rifle or unleash the FLAMES OF HELL? Plus, you can stand on your roof and BURN the leaves out of your gutter. WHILE burning your house down. And looking AWESOME.

See also:
https://www.offgridweb.com/preparation/unconventional-weapon-powder-flamethrower/

8 Likes

Yeah I keep looking at the throw flame models. I also agree it’s only a matter of time before some murderous scum orders one through the mail to his door and sets fire to a crowd. Then it’s ban town.

7 Likes

I doubt it will take that. Guns are of course protected by the Bill of Rights and politicians still want to take them all away. I would argue that a flamethrower is an “arm” that should also be protected. But, the second any Democrat even figures out that you can buy one, they’ll jump on banning those in a heartbeat. I’m amazed that Elon Musk’s little “Not a Flamethrower” stunt didn’t cause a moral panic. Still, Commiefornia already bans anything that can throw flame over 10 feet.

6 Likes

You mean like this:
https://thenewsrep.com/99201/elon-musks-flame-throwers-ignite-controversy-new-york-democrats-propose-nation-wide-flame-thrower-ban/

9 Likes