I DIDNT NEED , BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Awesome! Got any pics of it?

5 Likes

do tell
I am waiting for mine in the mail and we get the stock
what is this “trigger” you are talking about.

4 Likes

Trigger bar replacements take the slop out of the trigger and make it a pleasure to fire. Srdiver- http://www.atlanticwallblanks.com/GSG-Mp40-IMPROVED-TRIGGER-BAR_p_516.html

10 Likes

Man, you need to get to your Intro Post over there - the Savages are getting restless, waiting on you to speak. I think someone’s gonna get chopped up if you don’t say something soon… :rofl:

8 Likes

Holy Sweet Cute LIttle Precious Tiny Baby Jesus… we finally -FINALLY - drew out @GGGwood over there… :rofl:

8 Likes

Now I can say I have made it in this world when people are looking for me on the forums. :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

9 Likes

It was terrible, man - you signed up a week ago, then… POOF! GONE! We had to draw you out somehow!.. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Damn gun show! I picked up a key mod mount bipod, & new strap for the RPR, some new brass brushes, & 6 more US 50 cal ammo cans.

11 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade Dang gun shows will get you every time. Can’t have enough ammo cans though! Good score!

7 Likes

$8 each, great condition. I’d already filled all my other cans, these wont be empty long lol

8 Likes

The mono pod i got last week fits the RPR perfect & folds away nice.

12 Likes

12 Likes

I just installed the UTG bipod Recon Flex from the gun show. I really like it! Mounts right on the sides of the handrail and the arms fold in multiple positions & the arms can be stored up facing the muzzle or back towards the butt end of the gun. Seems very versatile and very rock-solid.

9 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Very cool. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I don’t know why I bought this… but I did.

16 Likes

How could you not???

7 Likes