I DIDNT NEED IT, BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

I agree

I’m trying to tell myself not to buy this. I’m posting it here so that you all will buy what they have in stock and I don’t have to spend my money on this. :rofl:

They say its all about shot placement…

Ya tight bastard! Just buy it already!:joy:

wonder if you could get primers to feed…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Plus, you’ll put your eye out! :face_with_monocle:

@Prepper10
Listen buddy! Our job here is to not deter each other from buying stuff. Our job is to help our fellow addicts feed their addictions! Got it?

Sorry! I figured if I did a weak-ass job of talking him out of it, he’d go ahead and buy a few. Nobody listens to California, and who’s better at protecting/fixing their eye than an “EYEDOC”?

Good point! My apologies.

Haha,
I would stick to copper BBs so no lead poisoning here.

My wife asked why I haven’t ordered it.

Well if the wife says it’s okay, gosh darn it get it done! It may be the only time she ever says this again!

You all realise it is a NonNFA full auto right…

I’m sure some of you wore these bad boys a few years back. Found them in my size at my local surplus store for 1/2 price, which came to a little over $3. You can’t pass up a deal like that for work/range pants!

Great price!

@LonewolfMcQuade Heck yes! Three dollars. You can’t go wrong.

Dang, I pay that for one sock, one freaking sock!

I ordered 3 1911 frames and slides and barrels
Didn’t need them but wanted to have them on hand to keep building
The old lady was not happy

I was able to resist long enough (and maybe enable a few of you) that they are out of stock. Now there’s more money for ammo.

Pretty much every Bark River Knife I can get my hands on.