I DIDNT NEED IT, BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAY....

Buy while you can guys, don’t know what the Democrats have in store for you tomorrow…

10 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Not gonna lie, that is awesome. I wonder what the ft.lbs of energy this has. Hmmmm

Copper:
Caliber: 0.177
Weight: 7.4 gr
Velocity: 430fps
Muzzle energy: ~3 ft.lbs …?

Steel BBs are 5.1 gr so less energy

6 Likes

The Grendel barrel and BCG showed up. As did the m lok free float tube
Just waiting on the ammo, mags, and headspace gauges.

9 Likes

The GR22 chassis showed up too. Sure doesn’t look like a 10/22 any more

9 Likes

Sweet builds!!! Cant wait to hear the range reports.

5 Likes

Talk me out of it. GO!

https://www.riflegear.com/p-9028-rossi-circuit-judge-45lc410-185-barrel.aspx

4 Likes

Talk you out of it? He’ll no! Our job here is to help fellow addicts blow their life savings, retirement fund, or great-grandkids inheritance! Just do it! It looks to be a good price too, price might go up tomorrow if you don’t order today!

6 Likes

Henry makes a lever action .410

4 Likes

I’m only posting this up as a possible future purchase when I decide to unload more of my vintage game collection. My bonus in March will be tied up in the Glock 20 most likely. I do know that if I decide the G20 factory-barrel-twist-causing-tumbling issue shy’s me away from it I may get this. So many things I want so little money/time. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@Mister_Torgue

The price seems too high for it being the blued version. I have seen the stainless version in gun stores for somewhere in the $500’s.

The ballistics testing I have seen on it show that, for at least some types of ammo, the .45/.410 Judge handguns with the 6+ inch barrels deliver better performance.

Also, there have been some issues with the guns (can’t recall the details right now).

Other than that, cool gun, light weight (but not too light), and effective on a lot of things up to about 50 yards (with the .45 colt bullets).

3 Likes

@Mister_Torgue

I hope you have big hands if you are going to get the G20. I rented a G20 at my local gun range a while back. I fired it ok, but the grip sure seemed thick!

Note: I think the grip on the G21 is just fine.

Have you tried out the guns? Did you get the same feeling, that the grip on the G20 is a little extra thick? Was it an issue to the point you would consider the G20 SF over the G20?

1 Like

Same exact frame

2 Likes

@Robert

The G21’s I have experience with sure seemed to have smaller (less thick) grips. Where do you get your data stating the frames are the same? The weights sure aren’t! The G20 weighs a little more than the G21.

I just went out onto the Glock USA site - no mention of the thickness of the frames that I could see.

Granted, there are the “SF” (short frame, I think), models. But, I have no experience with those.

1 Like

3 Likes

@Robert

Sorry, but all I see is blank space. If I click on it, I can see you have loaded an image, but I can’t see the image.

Maybe the grip size has changed since I tried out the G20 (was probably a Gen3). Either way, it seemed bigger, whether it was or not.

Now I can see the images (that is, minutes later).

3 Likes

has that happened before?

https://us.glock.com/Products/G20%20Gen4

https://us.glock.com/Products/G21%20Gen4

3 Likes

@Robert , @Mister_Torgue

No, this has not happened before.

Thanks for the great links, but neither of them mentioned the grip circumference - which is what I am talking about. Also, they did confirm that the G20 does weigh a little more, though I don’t know where that weight is, exactly.

I guess this is just something you have to feel for yourself (and take a tape measure to confirm).

And, please keep in mind that the comparison I did in person was on the Gen 3’s, not on the Gen 4’s. So, with the Gen 4’s having removable backstraps, maybe all this is irrelevant as you can adjust the grip size on them.

So, to quote a famous actress of years gone by: “Never mind.”

1 Like