I foresee a new TV in the future.

I can’t friggin stand to even look at biden and the ho. it’s gonna be a rough four years of restraining from shooting my TV. How many of you hate to look at the two commies?

12 Likes

I have not has a TV to watch for over 9 years, blast away bud you will be better off for it. I stich to videos, radio, books and recently the net

11 Likes

I just tune them out like this

joey

10 Likes

We only use internet, no cable, satellite or even any antennae

We use Prime, Netflix and Kodi, so most ads are for PPV/Premiums channels

its a pia and not for the pc illiterate but not seeing political BS is

priceless

12 Likes

We pretty much do the same, amazon prime and other channels, podcasts of my political choosing, but sometimes I get sick of the foolishness I hear the left is doing, comedy podcasts on yt or other channels are good too depending

10 Likes

I was watching a christmas movie filmed and based in ponctatoula where my friend lives.
Now, normally i don’t mind, but i laughed because 1/3 of the characters were black.
I always wonder if they are moving all the black people around from one site to another, job, etc.
They don’t have that many to take up so many positions.
They must always be tired from doing everything and being everywhere.
I keep hoping they do one up in eskimo land so i can see how many are shivering outside the igloo cubing up seal blubber. :laughing:

7 Likes

Nerf pistol. It will save you thousands over time.

8 Likes

Reusable ammo too. (Provided one can get off their lazy a$$ to retrieve the spent darts)

5 Likes

I hate it too but we lived through Obama right?

5 Likes

YA CALL THAT LIVIN’??? :spook: :wink:

4 Likes