I guess words hurt a lot

Little sneak peek for ya! Launching our web store later this week tentatively. Need to get photos a few more still, but we are darn close!

Also, before anyone asks, yes, I have updated my resume to include professional modeling lol

7 Likes

7 Likes

Looks awesome Nick!

I like the darker colors too.

Looking forward to the launch.

Thanks for sharing!!

5 Likes

Nice, might have to get me another hoody to get punched over.

5 Likes

Some 3% stuff would be cool, im digging that join or die shirt…err…did that sound gay? Im not gay, I was talking about the shirt, just to be clear.

3 Likes

Looks great @full30nick Look at all those hurtful words. If you need anything, let me know, I’m getting better every day at making commercials. Just finished this one today.

2 Likes

Sheesh! At least buy me dinner first! haha jkjk, I’ll have to check the inventory list, but I’m pretty sure we have some III% stickers and stuff printing too. We have a ton of new designs ready to go too pending the release of these first ones to gauge interest. I have a feeling they will do very well (fingers crossed)

6 Likes

Looks great! Saw you just uploaded that one.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s all covered, then.

5 Likes

Might I add one little suggestion?

I’d like to see a Full30 member pin - so I can wear it on the lapel of my business attire suits or any attire for that matter.

It will look great on the outside of some of my jackets I think…

:sunglasses: MEMBER PIN :+1:

8 Likes

I like pins on my hat.

5 Likes

@Wildlife something like this with the FULL30 logo on it.

5 Likes

:+1: That’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Camo long sleeve!

5 Likes

Can I get that 2A shirt in olive or a darker green?

3 Likes

Plan is to launch with just black shirts, but will introduce more color options later on. That was my color request too actually

7 Likes

If we’re launching a retail store, I assume we’re close to getting the gates open for the content creators? @full30nick

5 Likes

Any chance of a shirt with a Full30 logo pissing on a youtube logo?

4 Likes

I’m told that is coming this week. Along with TONS of other features

5 Likes

haha I’ll feed our design team drinks this Friday and see what I can persuade them to do

5 Likes