I had to open an account agains

When I tried to log in it read there is no record of ny email. I could see email from full 30 which I do not want. I do not want junk email from the forum.
So now I must do the introduction all over again.
Forcing my hand is unwise. It will soon have arm.
The weapons I build are what I will display to the public and men who have money and want to serve GOD may be allowed to buy one.

1 Like

My account stops working after one day and I am not able to post videos for a week. I opened the account awhile ago and never have been able to post video.

1 Like

It looks like some one deleted the first account and is not making the ability to post video. I have sent several emails to this company with no reply

1 Like

Think about your actions before performing them. There will be ramifications for your behavior.
You can not do anything you want and get away with it forever. There are people who have weapons

1 Like

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Goodbye you whackjob!!!

11 Likes

Think that guy is a couple bricks short of a load or maybe he don’t have all his oars in the water or…

11 Likes

Bye bye pea brain we won’t miss you

12 Likes

Sounds like a death threat to me. what a maroon.

12 Likes

Yikes! What a nutjob. He needs to cool off.

12 Likes

I’m all for free speech, but you crossed the line of common decency, saying use your weapons on the homeless was a step to far.

13 Likes

IDK…

I think @SteelPinger 's dipping a glowing nut sack might be also :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

:grimacing: Perhaps, but the OP earned it. :rofl:

12 Likes

What?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

oh wow, I read into that too much,

I thought it was one of those enigma word puzzles you had to solve

The name was “Kill Thor” and I thought all the stuff I quoted were clues

so…

Thors ban hammer wasn’t the answer ?

11 Likes

9 Likes

Did I read into something too much…or not enough? The ban hammer seemed appropriate to me. The guy sounded threatening.

12 Likes

I don’t think its a dude. I think its an asian chic. Next time use the dildo hammer. I think she collects them on her pinterest board.

So this skinhead asian chic is into doll collecting, Nazi fashion, and dildos. Says she’s in San Fransisco.

13 Likes

So normal for that area.

11 Likes

I thought he was entertaining.

10 Likes

Robert should have made him a leader. Asian chic ehh? You no take my post serious, I joke.

10 Likes