I have a few dilemmas

I want to see a NFL linebacker fight a full grown ELK or a Moose.

5 Likes

That ain’t happening Ahahahhaha
That’s a big honrey animal
Challenge him and your done

4 Likes

I will put 2k down on the Elk , they are crazy strong.

4 Likes

Elk is good eating !

4 Likes

Definitly, If and when I get back into hunting I wont even bother with deer. I prefer hunting and eating Elk.

2 Likes

All so take a look at the 224 Valkyrie, it is getting good reviews and more companies are building it.

1 Like

More trouble heading your way @Caw Get out and vote People!!!

6 Likes

Is that for Oregon too? Im at work and cant watch videos right now lol

1 Like

It just said Washington but you know how things go
They do it one at a time
Maryland has been putting pressure on va to enact similar laws to what they have
So far va has said :fu:
But this state is getting bluer and bluer all the time

3 Likes

Oregon shut the AWB down big time and now the conservative counties are pushing back hard. We are more conservative then WA or Cali. We have two bills gaining traction, one is to let counties decide gun laws instead of the state and another to give a sheriff power to determine if something is unconstitutional. There are more gaining momentum too Oregon has a fighting chance unlike our neighbors.

5 Likes

This is frustrating. I was looking around last night on the interwebs for a California Compliant AR-15 chambered in 6.5 Grendel. They don’t exist.

1. There is only one manufacturer that I could find that makes fixed magazine AR’s for CA. That is Dark Storm Industries, and the closest they have is a 6.5 Creedmore. (what’s the difference?) Anybody know of this manufacturer? Are they any good?
  2. There’s tons of aftermarket ways to fix the magazine once you have the gun. But how can I get the gun to make the mod in the first place. Do I have it sent to an FFL that also does the mods and have it done that way - am I legal that way?
  3. I hate this state.
3 Likes

You know, if you ditch Mark, you could get out of Commiefornia a lot quicker, with a great alimony package, and get an expensive-non restricted rifle!:wink::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

The taller round is creedmore it’s basically a redisingned .308
The smaller is Grendel it has some of its big brothers attributes but is a more intermediate cartridge

6 Likes

No, that’s not happening. When I leave, he’s going with me.

4 Likes

Glad to hear that, EQuinn.

You two seem like such a nice couple.

4 Likes

Creedmoor is for the AR10 and Grendel is for the AR15. The Creedmoore is full power and the grendel is an intermediate cartridge. Pretty much ,imo, the Grendel is a better up close round and the creedmoor is a better long range round. I prefer the Grendel overall based on my limited experience.

5 Likes

@EQuinn. Check out the CompMag. They run about $60 and they can be easily modified for almost any AR-15 cartridge.

https://www.compmag.net/ar-15-compmag/

If you’re not going to build featureless, CompMag is the ONLY way to go.

2 Likes

They don’t seem to have a 6.5 Grendel. Do you know of one that does? And how do I actually purchase the weapon?

1 Like

Let’s build you one. I’m a CA based 07-FFL. I can make you literally ANYTHING and make it CA compliant.

A complete build wouldn’t take me more than 2-3 weeks. I would split the rifle in half, and ship the upper to you and the lower to an FFL of your choosing. Easy-peasy.

6 Likes

Ps. I’m cutting brand new billet receivers right now. They should be enroute to anodize next week, then cerakote as soon as they get back.

5 Likes