I have been banned from Facebook!

I don’t, fb don’t keep them messages, I’ve not had a response yet.

10 days and nothing

1 Like

Fakebook is good at not getting back in a timely manner. They give you a seven day suspension and get back to you 18 days later. It’s a joke. You can’t even disagree with anyone or you risk getting slapped.

I stopped using all kinds of social media programs about 5+ years ago or better with the exception of Gmail & Youtube. I stick with just a couple of internet forums today. I hate the fact the I use Google still, however I’ve had it since it originated knowing that my online privacy is no more. We the people need have “internet bill of rights” if we ever wish to have privacy once again.

I appreciate this site more and more as it continues to grow. I wish Full30 great success going forward!

7 Likes

Mewe has just that, they won’t sell you out.

1 Like

Unless its a liberal point of view

1 Like

Count? :sonny: wins by a landslide!

4 Likes

Don’t think @Belt-Fed 's Abacus will count that high!!

4 Likes

I have never facebooked. one 1 job interview last year (which was a major weird and funny scene) the owner refused to believe i didn’t FB, Tweet or IG. He said people that say they don’t have something to hide. lol
I took my phone out ,unlocked it and told him to go through the apps to click and see if i did indeed use them.
Hell, i never got a cell phone until after Katrina.

8 Likes

@DontBlameMeIStubbedMyToe

I don’t do FB, Twitter, or IG (what is that?), either. No need or desire for any of those!

9 Likes

Some friends are medalists in the FB wars.

8 Likes

instagram

3 Likes

Neither do I

5 Likes