I have to reset my password every time I try to log in

I love y’all and I don’t know if something changed with my phone that I am unaware of but I’ve been changing my password back and forth every time I log in.

10 Likes

Please list your device details, when I make reports they like details, hopefully we can find others with the same issue/device

10 Likes

does this help?

10 Likes

I’d say,

can you log out, back in, screenshot any messages?

10 Likes

Well I believe there is a bug, I can’t log into the other forum, haven’t done a reset yet though

8 Likes

No message, it just sits there, maybe my phone?

6 Likes

It’s got to be something jacked up on my phone because if I go to an e-mail from one of y’all I can get in but my usual internet short cut won’t let me off the password screen. Wish me luck

8 Likes

I tried my wife’s phone and a Samsung tablet. It won’t let me back in now and says I’ve reset my password too many times. I’m at a loss. Tell everyone I love em and will miss them if I’m not able to get back on. I get stuck on the log in screen snd it won’t advance from there. It’s the screen with the

8 Likes

I just sent an activation email, hopefully it will help, I’ve not heard back from my request for help, but its the weekend, there was a new update just a day or so back, I suspect its related,

ohhh…

whats this…

ahhh…

I see your covid test came back positive, yeah, you’re on virtual lock down buddy!

j/k hope this is fixed for you quick

7 Likes

It let me back on through the email for the new account so hopefully it will fix it. I’ll browse around a while and try to save it as an internet favorite or bookmark like I had it before.

7 Likes

As long as I don’t erase my internet history I can get back in by hitting the visit topic button in my emails from full30. It’s the log in page with the cardboard targets at the top that just won’t advance past when I try to log in there.

5 Likes

I hate to ask or suggest it but did you try allowing cookies

4 Likes

You can’t bookmark https://forum.full30.com ?

You’ve always logged in from email links?

4 Likes

Shadow Ban :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

I used to have it bookmarked

5 Likes

How’d you get in? :grin:

3 Likes

I think you fixed it. It says shooter ready now.

4 Likes

Lets hope it stays fixed

but…

4 Likes