I’m “from” California

Made the move from our boondocks place in NorCal to my bugout position back in '18. We’re off grid, with the exception of fiber internet, with catchment water, plentiful fish & game (no fishing license required), lots of sun, and best of all, the temps stay between 75° during the day and 65° at night, so no heating or cooling needed.

Nice to be able to say I’m “from” California…

12 Likes

But you made it out alive and commie free!

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

12 Likes

Welcome from KY

11 Likes

Welcome Heckspawn! Glad yer here!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum, fellow Californian, though I am very much on the grid. :frowning:

12 Likes

With your description I’m surprised the location isn’t crawling with refugees. It sounds like a good one.

Welcome to the forum! From central Maine.

BTW, I moved to the free state of Maine decades ago and I make sure to tell people I’m FROM NJ, emphasis on the FROM. So I absolutely know where you’re coming from. States that are behind enemy lines really suck.

12 Likes

Flee while you can…

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

11 Likes

Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

8 Likes

Welcome @HeckSpawn. We have a survival section on the forum hopefully you can add to it.

6 Likes

:gasp: you’ll notice he’s the only one in it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Well there was that one guy, but he went Spe-lunkin and we never heard from him again. He looked happy in that last post though.

Spelunker

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for passing utah (teasing)

10 Likes

Hello my fellow refugee! I moved from the SF Bay last year and now I’m enjoying freedom in Arizona.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of western North Carolina!

7 Likes