I might get m new Sig yet

Second stimulus check update: Congress may vote on $1,200 payment - masslive.com

8 Likes

More debt… stoking the engine on the fast track to derailment!

Wonder if they’ll sell the states off in lots like fema regions :thinking:

7 Likes

I would not mind if they started with the left coast, than moved on to NY,NJ,MA,CT, hey that is a hell of an idea…ahh maybe noy

7 Likes

I predict that China will want Alaska after we enter receivership.

7 Likes

Russia may have something to say about that, now that would be something

7 Likes

If or when we kick off a civil war China , Russia , India and several others will try to intervene and that will start a world war . Then all the money will not matter.

8 Likes

You can’t see the war?

• The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
  • Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.
8 Likes

I see it coming that is why I prepare for it . Only I hope for my children and grand kids that it can be avoided .

7 Likes

Really?

I see we’re already defeated, subdued with no resistance

people accept the 1,200 and desire more

6 Likes

Just remember in the revolution only 3% fought the rest stood by and were ok to go along with whatever came . What we need to decide is if we are the 3% or the 97% .

7 Likes

I see it more like they are giving me some of the money back that they took from me, and I get to invest it in ways to take care of my family seeing as the government can’t… Now as for the sheep being subdued and defeated, the masks are just the latest illustration of the blind compliance to big brothers directives. Some may even compare it to the mark of the beast as you can;t by or sell in some places without one. ANywho back to the bunker

4 Likes