I NEED SOME FULL30 LOVE!

Hey FULL30 friends, I have been nominated for two Gundie awards this year, one for Breakout Creator Of The Year and one for Best Crossover Creator. There are lots of cool channels over there nominated for all sorts of things and you can be in the running to win some cool prizes if you go vote daily. While you are there voting, if you wanna show CloverTac some of that good ole FULL30 love, I would appreciate your votes.

10 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Ok I signed up and gave you the cross dr… er… cross over vote :grin:

@Thandgunner @BuffmanRange got some love as well, I did a different vote for each category , passed the blunt like you asked

Oh,er, no, the love, sorry carried away

I was really surprised how many ladies had applied, they made for a tough vote with their avatars too :rofl:

8 Likes

yeah, it is really based on nothing more than who can rally their viewers or whatever. in the end it is about creators coming together and giving viewers a chance to win cool stuff. i think someone said the top 4 in each category will be invited to some place down here in Texas for a little creator get together, so that might be cool if i could at least pull that off… since i am already close

6 Likes

Thanks for the votes!

6 Likes

Voted!

5 Likes

I just signed up to give you some love but the site isn’t letting me log in yet. I’ll try again later.

5 Likes

Logged and voted - Good Luck

4 Likes

i know you have to verify your email or whatever, so if you didn’t get that, might check spam… don’t eat spam, just check it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the love! I’m just tickled to be on there this year. It’s neat that they do it, IMO.

5 Likes