I need your help!

Hey everyone!
I need your help. I need to know if anyone of you have a book that I’m looking for some information.
I need to know if sems was a official U.S.government holster company.
I know that the book
“U.S. Military Automatic Pistols 1920 - 1945” by Edward Scott Meadows should have the information in it.
Please and thank you.

4 Likes

Don’t have the book you looking for but there is one available on eBay.
Can’t link it but here’s a screen shot. Cheap compared to what I saw on Amazon.

7 Likes

@mquinn55 thank you Brother! I will check it out.

I really appreciate you taking to time to track one down!

4 Likes

Okay…so interesting story to all this. I bought this book from this very seller. When it came, there was a note that came with it from the seller stating that he knew someone with the same last name as me that lived in Wisconsin that was a Member of the colt collectors association, and he was wondering if there was any relation.
The funny part is that yes the person he was talking about was my great uncle Bernard that had died a the age of 88 years old back in 2000.

The irony is pretty astonishing when you think about it, so once again thank you @mquinn55. You not only found a good deal on that book, but also found an old family friend. Life sure is stranger than fiction.

7 Likes

That’s awesome.
Strange how things just sometimes just fall into place. The fact that you were looking for a particular book at the same time he happened to be selling it. Glad to be a part of a happy accident.

7 Likes