I shook a man's hand today...

I try not to cuss or be overtly negative, but FUCK this Coronavirus!!!

I just can’t stand it anymore. I can’t be someone I’m not any longer! I shook a man’s hand today without even thinking twice. It was as natural a feeling as ever. Being raised by a Southern woman in the South, I simply cannot do otherwise. Coronavirus be damned. I gots ta be me. Heaven help me, please.

Guy came to do some work on my house today. I didn’t know him from Adam. When he showed up, we both extended our hand at the same time. He hesitated for a split second, looked me dead in the eye and asked, “We shakin’ hands?” I said, “You’re goddamn right we are! Welcome. Nice to meet you. My name’s Jim.” His name is Chet… my new acquaintance. Nice guy. We got down to business.

And so I think this is how we take back our lives. Quit living in fear. Get back out there and live! I’m not advocating to do anything dumb, but sick and tired of letting this thing drive who I am. Be safe my friends, but most importantly…
Don’t lose sight of who you are.

15 Likes

You freakin terrorist

I now love you :rofl:

13 Likes

:thinking: Dees that include @LonewolfMcQuade 's hand ?? I shook his hand today!!! :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :sneezing_face: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

13 Likes

Now your hand is going to fall off! I ran out of TOILET PAPER and hand soap 2 days ago…

11 Likes

actually…

It was two weeks ago, that wasn’t hand soap :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Hmmmm, all you guys touching and feelin each other is scary.

11 Likes

Next step is getting some tigers lol

8 Likes

Then maybe get a tv show lol

7 Likes

Bingo! Never have never will. Bravo Jim!

10 Likes