I think I was abducted by aliens

I woke up this AM and my eye was sore. Looking in the mirror showed a black eye. I wasn’t in a fight. I have no memory of falling down and didn’t have enough sauce last night to wipe that memory if it happened. My left arm has red spots up it. My eyeglass nose pieces are bent, but not in a direction that would be consistent with a fall. But how can it be aliens? They always shove something into orifices and I think I’d notice that soreness (only ever having a Drs finger there).

I’m at a loss. All I can come up with are aliens and not the illegal type.

Ain’t aging fun!?

9 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

As you get older every thing gets looser so you may not get too sore from a probing . Was your depends on backwards that is a sure sign of an abduction.

11 Likes

LMAO :rofl:

8 Likes

have your plants wilted outside?

9 Likes

If you are married, your wife got some payback while you was sleepin.

8 Likes

LMAO! But that was the intention! But seriously, I can’t figure out what happened.

8 Likes

phonebook and pillow?

9 Likes

Bwahahaha

6 Likes

I just want my wife to wake up tomorrow and completely forget who I am then I can just go fishing & hunting and not be bothered. Think the Aliens could help me with that BrianK…?

7 Likes

Wife had a friend in college that was really and truly angry that he had never been abducted by aliens. He went to Gulf Breeze, Fla a few times because of the supposed reports of UFOs. Don’t know where he is now, maybe Mars.

10 Likes

TBS(?) had a funny sitcom for people who were abducted and were in group.
It got cancelled after a couple seasons.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Well, there is always those ones that really believe in alien abductions and I personally think they lied to themselves so long they will believe it

6 Likes
5 Likes

I would watch a couple

7 Likes

Wonder if Xiden and Narris are aliens

7 Likes
5 Likes

Aye they be Kling ons around URANUS

4 Likes

Spit What GIF by Adrian Salisbury

5 Likes