I think it’s time we support the NRA again

They’re called the Supreme Court. Many of the these new laws (and proposed laws) clearly violate the Constitution. They WILL be challenged and overturned. It’s just a matter of time.

5 Likes

I left after the 1986 “Firearms Owners’ Protection Act” they supported and have seen no reason to go back. My rights are not negotiable, period!

8 Likes

This

7 Likes

Overturned??? Oh you mean like they overturned the NFA…SCOTUS is just another wing of the establishment, has been since the Marbury Vs. Madison power grab. Look closely at the cases they agree to to hear and the cases they ignore, this will give you a clear indication of just who the court serves and who they do not serve, and remember according to them corporations are people, with more political rights than THE people.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Yep Reason had a good article on this that we discussed awhile back.

6 Likes

Lady justice should be blind to politics but that seems to be a fantasy rendition these days.

7 Likes

Don’t count on it.

The constitution was made to be absolute. You can’t tell me that founders didn’t understand the meaning of phrases like “congress shall make no law” (1st amendment) and “shall not be infringed (2nd amendment).

The constitution has been violated by states, federal government, politicians, police, lawyers, and judges. It has and it will happen again

5 Likes

Answer to all…G.O.A

7 Likes

With as much infringement as they have supported and actively pushed, I consider those worthless cock suckers a terrorist organization too.

4 Likes

I support the GOA too but they’re not flawless. They have ties to white supremacy and I still give them money as well. There is absolutely no one you will agree with 100%

4 Likes

Ive heard the rumor, do you have proof?

3 Likes

BULLSHIT!! Repeat after me: Lonewolf is always right, Lonewolf is always right, Lonewolf i…:joy:

8 Likes

So does Trump supposedly…and Jesus…and fhe jews are all Zionist and gun owners are racist , the founding fathers were racist so obviously the constitution is racist… I just cant buy into all the labels, i dont support racism but who cares? People should be able to be ignorant if they want to. Racism itself shouldnt be illegal, hate crimes should be.

6 Likes

I hear Barney the purple dinosaur is a drunk and Steve from Blues Clues does crack-coccaine or better yet the telletovies (sp) are supposedly a gay nympho gang… Im sure theres more but theses are the most funny, imo

3 Likes

I live in CA, I work for a predominantly Liberal company, and most of my T-Shirts are NRA shirts. I wear them almost exclusively everywhere I go (unless formal of more business casual attire is required). I will wear any shirt with important messaging related to 2nd amendment. Sure, I often worry when eating at restaurants, or when I shop or drop my car off with mechanics, but I want to spread the message around without even having to speak. At some point I started noticing that NRA carried imported shirts, so I stopped buying. And I wasn’t giving them my money otherwise for a while. But I haven’t nor will I “cut up my membership card” just yet.

Currently looking for a source of good 2nd amendment messaging shirts, made in USA, 100% cotton. Give me some suggestions.

I give monthly donations to FPC and GOA. Not a lot, but if we all contribute that amount will be significant.

I have said it before and I will say it again - an enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as NRA is in leftists’ crosshairs as The Most Powerful Gun Lobbying Organization, and some go as far as to call it a domestic terrorist organization, I will continue to sign letters, petitions, etc. If they stop supporting gun control I will resume giving them money.

I kind of feel the same way about Trump, as I have also stated before - far from perfect, but immensely better than the alternatives. That is why I will make sure the dems have one less vote and he has one more. (Just in case my not voting would somehow make my vote magically show up on a dem side).

7 Likes

Try these guys

https://www.sonsoflibertytees.com/shop/clothing-by-style.html

I just bought this hoody

https://www.sonsoflibertytees.com/shop/sons-of-liberty-free-born-gun-toting-american-defend-the-second-hoodie-sweatshirt-pullover-mens-black-external.html

4 Likes

And this

https://www.sonsoflibertytees.com/shop/sons-of-liberty-i-like-my-coffee-black-and-my-tea-in-the-harbor-hoodie-sweatshirt-pullover-mens-black-external.html

4 Likes

Oh really. The same Supreme court that allowed the NFA in the 30’s, the same Supreme court that allowed the “assault weapons ban”, the same Supreme court that said a woman has a right to murder her unborn child, you mean that Supreme court? Good luck with that.

5 Likes

I also wear a lot of patriotic t-shirts. But I think its also important that the t-shirt itself (not just the printing) is made in the USA. There’s nothing worse than getting a shirt with an American flag on the front with a label inside the shirt saying “Made in China”.

I believe these shirts are made in USA:

I think loyalnineapparel t-shirts, while patriotic, the shirts themselves are not made in the USA. They use Gildan t-shirts, and Gildan’s shirts I belive are not made in the USA. They have 1000 employees in the USA who do weaving, but I believe the 48,000 other employees they have making the shirts and other apparel are not in this country. Keep that in mind if buying from the Sons of Liberty Tees, as you are given a choice there of Gildan and another company.

Not sure where this vet gets his shirts:

Some products made in the USA, but not sure about apparel:
https://patriotdepot.com/made-in-america/

UPDATE on Patriot Depot shirts. The company said the shirts are Gildan shirts and they are made in Honduras and Dominican Republic but the transfers put on the shirts are USA.

Unsure where these are made, but they say they do design and print them in USA.
Big selection, slightly pricier.

5 Likes