I thought I had already done an introduction, maybe I didn’t?

Hello, I thought I had already done an introduction back when I first joined Full 30. Maybe I didn’t? Either way here’s a second introduction or first one which ever is the answer.

Oh yeah, my avatar is a book in the Bible. Blessed are the feet of those who bring good news of Jesus in the Gospel. I think I got this avatar from Quora in the Bible discussion zone of Quora. I think it’s awesome, so I just kept it.

If you have a specific question about something, or anything, just ask.

My name is Tyler Finn, screen name Harambe1. I shoot .308 from an AR 10, 10 & 12 guage shotgun, 7 mm Remington Magnum from Remington hunting rifles, and of course 22. My desire is to amass a beautiful and joyful arsenal of both conventional and weird and historical surplus guns. I am an aspiring maker, and I want to invent, design, manufacture new, and re-create/reproduce old guns and parts for them. As I said I want to collect all the guns that really inspire me and that I think are cool and useful.

I am poor comparatively speaking so I’m working on that. I’m trying to start my own business as a maker. I want to craft and make knives and swords and guns and armor tools clothing gadgets and gizmos, to start my own small business and support myself from the ground up. So I think that fits right in with the conservative movement these days. What God is doing is always new and fresh and changing and it’s cool. I just feel like everyone else is way ahead of me and I need to catch up.

I’m a young fresh mid 20s guy, I’m free and loose and I enjoy all kinds of cool stuff. I don’t dress super out of the ordinary, just like anyone else, I often wear pop-culture T-shirts. I’m relaxed and laid-back. I describe this so I can describe sort of what I am like, clothing doesn’t determine who you are, but it gives you an impression of my personality. I’m a young fun normal guy. I want you to understand that I’m really laid-back and that I like to binge watch Netflix and play video games, before I talk about my philosophical, spiritual, political beliefs. Because I want you to know that I am somebody that you can love before I unload on you with deep Heavy stuff.

An overwhelming top of the list priority of my posts is to talk about Jesus, about God, about the Bible, about the Holy Spirit, but the truth, about history, aboutthe word of God. But the Gospel. I’m a standard non-denominational protestant evangelical charismatic Christian. I believe in the 66 books of the Bible, and that God talks and always has.

He’s a living, live, real, interactive, good person and He’s active in the world and in life today. He’s the creator. He did not make us with all this sent an evil, that’s something that we humans made on our own. Got his life. God is not about skulls and skeletons. God is light, there’s no darkness in him at all, God doesn’t like dark and dirty things, or creepy scary things. When God makes you scared it’s not gonna be because of a skeleton, it’s going to be because of his glory and power But the people who love God don’t have to be afraid. It’s not going to be a skeleton, because God is not a dead husk that used to be alive. God is alive right now.

He knows you and He knows me. I think that every single one of our current cultural, political, moral, philosophical, and world issues, of any type, even down to the environment or whatever, anything, it all but the Gospel. I’m a standard non-denominational protestant evangelical charismatic Christian. When I comes to the Gospel and the basic layout of Christianity I think that the Baptists, and the foursquare, are pretty much the truth, and charismatic, and I believe in Zionism, in the loving the people of Israel and their nation.

I believe in the 66 books of the Bible, and that God talks and always has. He’s living a live person and he’s active in the world and in life today. He knows you and he knows me. I think that every single one of our current cultural political moral philosophical world issues, of any type, even down to the environment or whatever, anything, it all connects to God, and can be redeemed and made good through Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the father.

And the word of God. It all goes back to God it all goes back to Jesus. But not in an intrusive overbearing overwhelming and annoying way. I don’t think that God is religious, I think that God is spiritual and I think that God is true.

I don’t really fit into anyone’s mold because I’m a conservative in the middle of California, I’m a Xian, tea party, libertarian, conservative, constitutionalist, who is real into the crypto stuff, and I’m a patriotic historic American and I look back to the truth into the history into the heart into the identity of America, just as much is I look forward into the present. I don’t think I really fit into anyone’s mold.

I don’t believe in climate change, but I believe in pollution and animal extinction I don’t believe in climate change, blood and I believe in pollution and animal extinctions, for hunting, overfishing. I think that we have really bad mining practices and I think that dirty power generation is back.

This is God’s green Earth, if conservatives love Jesus then they should love the planet that Jesus made. I don’t think liberal policies to help the planet are actually helping the planet, the constricted and miserable life style, globalism, basically their whole plan to save the world is not good at all

we conservatives need to make our own personal drive to help environment, to promote clean non-nuclear energy and we should do it through solar power and wind power, and wave of power, and we should slowly work on it to make progress every day. It’s not gonna happen overnight. And private individual should do it not the government.

I don’t think that the liberal policies that enforce “environment” are any good. I think that basically nothing the Liberals are doing to “save the environment“ is actually effective except for trying to protect endangered animals and prevent the dumping of toxic waste, trash pick up, and you know dirty power generation,

but I think we conservatives should just get involved in the solar power and wind power industry. I think we should use gasoline and or oil in cars, and I think we should generate electricity using solar power.

And that’s gonna be a big project we should work on it over time, but I don’t think that the liberal policies that enforce that are any good.

I think that free conservative individuals should just do it on their own as a grassroots effort that will change the world. Trust me we fight power plants in my hometown, and guess who’s in charge of the power plant corporations, liberals. And guess who’s in charge of the bureaucratic corruption that forces the power plant down the throats of my local city Council, without the knowledge of the citizens? Liberal lobbying organization’s.

The whole climate war is liberals fighting liberals foghting liberals in a charade. They’re the ones building the power plants anyways.

I think we Conservatives should love God by loving His environment, this is God’s Green Earth and God made this breeder to be clean and healthy and living and beautiful. We can rule over the earth and be the masters of the worl conservatives should love God by loving his environment, this is Gods green Earth and God made this to be clean and healthy and living and beautiful. We can rule over the earth and be the Human race that’s in charge of it, without putting it. I don’t believe in global warming or climate change, but I do believe and pollution and overhunting, our fishing, extensions of animals. That’s something we should stop. But I don’t think we should go along with liberal policies to do so, or their globalist agenda, I think that we should come up with our own conservative policies to do so. I think we should preserve the natural parks in the Am human race that’s in charge of it, without putting it. I don’t believe in global warming or climate change, but I do believe and pollution and over hunting, our fishing, extensions of animals. That something we should stop. But I don’t think we should go along with liberal policies to do so, I think that we should come up with our own conservative policies to do so. I think we should preserve the natural parks in the USA.

I think volcanoes make more pollution in one month than all cars do in 100 years. I don’t believe in global warming or man-made climate change, I think that the earth goes up-and-down in temperature as part of a continuing cycle like a cosine wave in mathematics.

My number one most desired handgun is the frommer stop and the 1835 Remington with the cool ramrod lever. I want one with the conversion cylinder so I can use the old cylinder, or the new 45 acp conversion because you can pull out the central spindle Rod, and you can swap out the cylinders.

I am a strict constitutionalist, patriotic American, and I believe very strongly in the Bill of Rights. I don’t look at the world only through my present day lens, or only through the past, I try to look at the world through the whole span of history from past to present the future and to see it all in a clear even perspective.

I am a big fan of ancient technology and ancient weapons just as much as modern ones. I am deeply interested in tribal neolithic, in medieval, and an all kinds of arms and armor. In fact today I have just been finishing up a bola made with stones and Sisal! I just need to attach the stones on the end.

image|375x500

As a content creator making videos, I’m gonna talk a lot about God, Jesus, history, philosophy, modern weapons, guns, and ancient weapons, arms armor, crafting, and all manner of topics that are important for life, the truth, current events, weapons and crafting, culture, collecting, books, and other stuff like that. Possibly even Historical European Fechtens.

I don’t believe in historical revisionism, I don’t like the way that liberals villainize some people and idolize others. I don’t like the censorship, I don’t like anything at the Liberals are doing. Basically you name it any of the list of liberal pillars of their philosophy in life style and just everything there about, I don’t like it.

Liberalism, It’s wrong. It’s deep deep committed deliberate purposeful philosophical evil. Choosing to deceive oneself, liberalism is. It’s choosing to deliberately ignore the truth. It’s lies, it’s hate, and they (libs) are going to take the Mark of the Beast if given the opportunity.

I think it’s extremely disappointing that as the chaff are being separated from the wheat, a lot of liberal “Christian“ teachers are being drawn over to the other side with the separation because they were always teaching liberal theology, anti-protestant, anti-evangelical, anti-Holy Spirit, anti-miracle, pro-evolution theology and it’s no surprise to me that as the chaff in the way of separating in this culture war, it’s a spiritual war over America, they’re going to the left because that’s where they belong. It’s surprising, but it shouldn’t be a surprise, that the spiritual dividing line is what divides people about not just a special topics, but moral political topics, about America, about climate change, about pre-much any topic,

Not everybody who says that they believe in Jesus or love God really does. There’s an external appearance and then there’s what’s going on the inside of peoples hearts, in their spirit. There are people who really believe truly, and people who only say they do or they only believe in their mind but not in the heart. If you put trouble against their heart, if you stress them out, push them to the breaking point, they’ll stop leaving in right away, and give into the pressure and join the Darkside be convenient and safe. They never believed in the first place because.

If They believed, they wouldn’t abandon their American, or Christian value and identity in order to appease political pressure or the pressure of pain and heartbreak in their life. If you really believe, that heartbreak can’t drive you away from God or what you think is right. But have no worries, if this concerns you, there’s a fresh opportunity right now today and every day after work so you can believe again, if you haven’t believed yet you always have the ability to do so in the future. Don’t wait too long because Jesus is coming back.

The ones who really believe are the ones who are on God’s side; and the ones who are on the side of conservatism are the people who are on the side of God and His ideas even if they haven’t decided to believe in Jesus and join Him officially yet. People who swerve to God‘s point of view, end up being conservatives. It’s just something I noticed, and I guess it’s not surprising but it is amazing.

I think that Jesus Christ in the Bible, his word, are the basis of America, the Constitution, the bill of rights, conservatism, Americanism, patriotism, and tea party libertarian values, and even that crypto stuff that’s going on today. That’s just the new wave of it. I want the gnomes to succeed. Defense Distributed, etc.

You know I’m kind like the apostle Paul I am really really strong, I come on strong in my words, but in person I’m really making mild and quiet. What I put down may or may not seem annoying, but I promise you that the way I practice anything I say is really laid-back. I’m an extremely laid-back I You know I’m kind a like the apostle Paul I am really really strong, I come on strong in my words, but in person I’m really making mild and quiet.

What I write may or may not seem annoying, but I promise you that how I practice anything I say is really laid-back. I’m an extremely laid-back ISTP, INTP, INFP, ISFP type of person, And I think that the truth is the way to live the truth, is to just be really laid-back about it and to relax and let God mostly handle things.

I don’t believe in constraining top-down systems. I believe in personal liberty letting people do their own thing, let everyone love God, and love the truth, and do whatever the heck they want. I don’t believe in bureaucracies or theocracies, I believe in God.

I don’t believe in a big annoying system, or in Janky weird constraining lifestyles, I think that Jesus is right when he says “the commands of God are not burdensome.“ trying to love God is producing a Janky, constraining, weird, stuffy, annoying lifestyle than that’s not from God because where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom and that’s why America and God have a love affair going on.

I think that following God and loving America and conservatism the truth, is just really easy and simple and laid-back and it’s practical, it’s common sense it works, problems are effectively solved, and it’s spiritual and moral and theological and philosopher-cool, philosophical, and it goes out and it helps people and it makes the world a better place, and it loves his/her family, but it’s not overbearing and it’s not annoying and it’s not weird.

I feel like this culture war is really taking away from my ability to just sit back and have fun and be happy. Because I want to focus on everything that’s fun and silly and anime on Star Wars and just happiness, but instead I have to worry about the world literally ending tomorrow because liberals want to see the world burn. Instead of worrying about the connection between ancient Greece and crocodiles, and making bows and arrows and watching Star Wars, I’m talking about video games, I have to worry about making sure that my society is not turned into a communist hell hole . Set of learning music and playing the flute I’m more interested in making sure that America exists tomorrow. And that the culture of America exists tomorrow. So I feel that this culture war, this spiritual war between Jesus and Satan over the West, over America, is personally taking away something from me,

BUT it’s a sacrifice I’m happily willing to make and not look back because these are things that I love.

I’m also into cars, videofames, books, cosplay, Star Wars, Netflix binging, music, pets, pop culture T-shirts, and buttoning – I grow succulents, cacti, and trees. Lots of other fun things I can’t list them all.

6 Likes

I know you have been around for a couple now but let me be the first to welcome.

4 Likes

Now, that’s officially the the longest and most detailed introduction I’ve ever seen. :smile:Welcome to Full30. We’re happy to have you here. By the way, if you want to verify what you’ve posted, you can always check your activity by clicking your handle and look under Activity.

5 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Well…

Worth the wait I guess :sunglasses:

Jesus is Lord.

4 Likes

Thanks. I possess a patent inability to keep things short. That’s just attribute of mine. But I assure you I’m a very laid-back individual, in writing I’m very intense and long, in person I’m real relaxed and quiet.

That’s mild autism for you. I think liberals put a huge stigma on that. They claim to be inclusive of “disabilities,” even though it’s not a disability, and then they treat us with disdain in real life.

4 Likes

Now that’s an intro! Welcome Tyler !

4 Likes

Well, welcome non the less.

3 Likes

And to think that just a few months ago we needed a 20 character minimum.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 Forum, Harambe1 (Tyler Finn).

Well, at least now we know who to go to for the most detailed answers!

Hope you enjoy it here.

3 Likes

Welcome.

Must be the first time . . . because I’m pretty sure I’d have remembered. Probably still been reading.

Someday we’ll have to talk about theology and historical vs. allegorical Bible selections, omissions and literal translations, and if you go with the testaments that mentioned God’s wife or not.

But this may not be the right forum.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I could not have said it better. Good to hear someone else doesn’t quite fit in the mold similar to the way I don’t fit into the mold. I look forward to hearing more philosophising.

3 Likes

Welcome brother!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum again Brother.

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes